Stevens-Henager College - Provo Reviews

I love this place would not change a thing. The classes are great and the teachers are too. The courses are taught in a good way to understand and the teachers are patient to listen to all questions and answer them the best way that they can. The learning videos are great and show you step by step on how to do the assignments. The online tutors are great also it doesn't take long to get help when you need it. The online library is also really good it has a lot to chose from to help you do your research. I would recommend this online school to anyone that wants to go back to school or just starting school.
Said my credits wouldn't transfer but my degree would. NOBODY accepts my degree. Class sizes were small and instruction was okay but school is over priced. Included laptop was low quality and barely made it through school, many people's laptops didn't. Sign up was easy but deceptive and I was not told how much debt I was going to be in for. Class action law suit against them for dishonest practices. Do not go here.
The admissions staff , financial staff and all advisors and instructors have been supportive and very nice and helpful through the admissions process, they walk you through and bend over backwards to assist you in anyway possible you feel as if you have a new best friend there rooting you on.
Start Your Review of Stevens-Henager College - Provo
A Fantastic nursing programs, It is on the pricier side but the teachers there are great.They care about you and do not want you to fail. The classroom is relatively small which makes learning a lot easier. The hybrid program is great! I am only on campus two day a week so I can still work full time.
The administrators were so nice and helped me to figure out everything that I would need to do to get start and walked me through every step of the way. I am extremely grateful to them.
Great place to learn, great class, and staff. but tuition is expensive to go there but you get a free lap top and when you graduate it is yours.
This school is best at convenience, they are essentially the Mac of colleges. It is really easy to sign up, get financial aid, answers to any questions you may have, etc... They have one of the most friendly helpful staff I have worked with. The education however is quite expensive, if circumstance requires a transfer they are not regionally accredited which can limit your eligibility for transfer credits. They do have flexibility with schedules with this school and they do teach only the essentials, you never really dive too deep into course material. Overall I would rate this college a three star.
I had no issues with transferring credits or the flexibility of my classes.
I do not take classroom courses, so I cannot contrast and compare them. The online courses are great though.
I have had issues with accessing things online in both of my classes and both professors were very helpful in getting me the things that I needed.
I like the fact that I am working in classes with other RCPs just like me trying to get ahead in their careers. We all communicate about things going on and help each other when things get tough.
I love the way the school is always checking on me to make sure I do not need anything. I have multiple emails and text messages asking if things are going okay. They always make sure that I know where to go online to get the answers I need. I really feel as though they want me to succeed.
Very flexible, great classes and curriculum. No hassles, just education.
The work load is hard and fast. I like being challenged so it's perfect for me.
This school would allow me to go as high as I want . I will see what I decided after my first degree is achieved.
My prospects are great. Going in to business is always going to something in need. People and business go hand in hand.
I have really enjoyed the different types of people I learn with. Some of our personalities are so different but that's what makes it great.
Start Your Review of Stevens-Henager College - Provo
I love the major I have chosen. The school pushes you to make you think outside the box and see more and more of your potential. Everyone is always so helpful. If I ever need help someone is there to help me.
I love Sevenshengars. They are very helpful and want you to succeed.
The online experience has been great. I'm a single mom, working full-time and I have been able to keep up with my classes. Sometimes its challenging, but who doesn't like a challenge. The staff are very encouraging and are there for you all the time.