Stevens-Henager College - Ogden Reviews

I like how thorough and friendly the staff are and how professional and knowledgeable the professors are.
It is incredible, the classes are small and the professors really do care about you. They focus only on the courses you need for your profession not any of this mindless generals courses.
They're really trying to make sure I get this whole computer fundamentals thing I'm so glad I chose this school.
Review Stevens-Henager College - Ogden
Love the small classes and the one on one interactions with the teachers! It is kind of on the expensive side but I really enjoy the environment and you learn so much in a small amount of time. The accelerated classes are well planned out through out the 4 weeks so that you get all the necessary information. Love my school and recommend it to anyone who is looking to further their education in the healthcare field.
Waste of $ and time! Worthless degrees that are paid for not earned! 100% acceptance but only 34% graduate?!? Run away! You've been warned......
They have morning class from 11:45 to 2:15 or you can go to night classes from 6:00 to 8:00. I haven't transferred credits yet so I would not know.
I haven't taken any online classes but from what I have heard it is very easy to switch to online classes. You can always text your professor or make an appointment and come in to get help.
The school knows a lot of other businesses. Those businesses will actually come to Stevens Henager when they need a new person in that career.
The value of the degree from this school is the same from any other university. Most of the students in the school will have a job before they have graduated or after they graduate.
The professors at this school are very helpful. You can email them, call them, or even text them to get the help you need. Courses are only a month long so you are finishing your classes and learning the stuff you need faster. The class styles depend on the teacher. The class sizes are very small which means you have more hands on help with the professors.
We have classes called hybrid where you go to class for two days and then do work on your computer at home the other two days. So the workload really isn't that much because the teachers help you with your work and are always open to you and you are only in a class for a month. With this school, they know a lot of businesses that go along with the majors they provide that you are most likely to have a job that's specific with your major before you graduate or after you graduate.
The teachers are very helpful and stay on the students level and not act above them. They give you a laptop when you get started. I would choose this school again because the teachers and faculty are great and are really helpful, the environment is really good.
What I really like about Stevens Henager College is that when you first start at this college they give you a computer, if you graduate college then you get to keep the computer but if you don't then you have to return it. Everyone there is very helpful, you can talk to anybody there and they would help you. You can text, email, or even call your teachers and they will get back to you whenever they can. Stevens Henager also provides free tutoring so if you need help or are struggling there is free tutoring. You have very small classes unlike big universities, so you get more one on one time with the teachers. I can't complain about anything at Stevens Henager College, they are all around helpful and all they want to do is see you succeed!
classes were comparable to the major universities
The professors are well liked by all.
If it is anything like before, it will not be hard to find another job
class size was for the most part, small
Review Stevens-Henager College - Ogden
The alumni network was great. I had no trouble finding a job.
The nursing program is great. you work at your own pace. The curriculum is difficult, but manageable. As far as the facilities, the resources are great.
When I became ill and was hospitalized, the Dean worked with me to get me caught up so I could graduate.