Stevens-Henager College - Murray Reviews

I cannot express my love enough for this school!... I have had a great experience so far and i would definitely recommend this school. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and they really are with you every step of the way. Great School!
I don't start until April 17, 2017! But my counselor is wonderful helps me every step of the way! Jesse Rodriguez 800 291 9445!
I've enjoyed this school the most through my college journey. I feel like the admin staff is up front and warm, easy to approach. The campus is easy to access from the main highway and public transit. I also enjoy having the opportunity to work for the school.
Review Stevens-Henager College - Murray
The instructors are knowledgable, friendly, and approachable. The curriculum challenges students to push themselves without being daunting.
I do not have to drive anywhere.
It is a mystery class each Mod.
It is what I make of it.
It is all new to me and I have a long way to go.
I knew what to expect and I am OK with it.
The employees make sure you understand everything before going on to the next student.
Small Class sizes help alot.
I like that there are no surprise costs.
I just started so I will get back on that.
You can go to the dashboard and look at your grades after you done an assignment.
There are other ways you can do everything.
Everything is covered in the tuition. Books, tablet, and laptop.
When you fill out your application, it can be done over the phone.
Review Stevens-Henager College - Murray
Learning new things are the greatest tool.
This is the greatest school ever.
Online courses were very convenient, but almost impossible to get a question answered in a timely manner.