Stetson University Reviews

1,276 reviews
I love how stetson university is diverse when it comes to the students that attend the school. they do not have a dominate race that attends the school everyone has an equal chance to get in because it is not about race it is about what you bring to stetson university to make the school a better place.
I loved the small campus. The brick buildings are absolutely beautiful. Stetson has small class sizes which makes it easier for students to contact their professors. Students also have free resources such as resume helpers, tutoring, and a library.
Stetson is a high acheiving school that also makes everyone feel welcomed as well as included. There academic achievements are extraordinary and the student life seems very fun and welcoming to new students.
Start Your Review of Stetson University
I like the atmosphere here, very friendly and strongly connected community. We have a lot of great professors, friendly staff, engaging classes and more. The biggest difficulties are funding (we're a rather expensive private school, and when tuition goes up, don't expect your scholarships to follow) and clubs. Right now our campus is so focused on diversity and inclusion that they've manged to go the other way, anti-discrimination. As someone who's trying to restart a Christian club on campus, being told that we can't require our leaders to adhere to a Christian code of conduct is frustrating. Whether or not we resolve this remains to be seen.
Very nice and small campus. The people here are very nice and welcoming. Classes can be difficult to find sometimes.
Stetson University is a wonderful college filled with amazing professors who are always willing to help you out. Being at a small campus lets you really get to know your classmates and the faculty around you. The courses are rigorous and require a lot of study-time outside the classroom and attendance is required for most courses, but the knowledge and skills gained from the university are things that you will be able to utilize and apply in your daily life. The only downside is the cost of tuition. Unless you get a full-ride or near full-ride scholarship, you will graduate in a cesspool of debt.
Picking a college to attend was a really hard decision for me considering I am not a very good decision maker. When choosing a college it had to have a gorgeous campus and not too many students. Stetson has just that. Stetson campus is so pretty it makes walking to class that much better. The best part about stetson is the student to faculty ratio which is around 1:13. All of the teachers I have had so far knew my name and who I was as a person. That is hard to find in a University. The teachers at Stetson want you to succeed and go far in life. They are always willing to help all you need to do is ask. The opportunities and help Stetson has is awesome
Although Stetson is a small school with some retention concerns, students must find themselves at home while on campus. As an incoming senior I know I made the right choice with my education and I understand my peers that transferred earlier on- the small population and small class sizes weren’t fit for them and that’s okay! Stetson offers great , in depth courses where you truly get to know your professors and feel like you’re not just student #123
I am only a sophomore but I have learned a lot about this school from my first year. It is a private college with very small campus and small number of students, which is the perfect environment for me. They have decent resources and faculties where you can ask questions and get good answers.
Stetson has been a great first year Freshman experience. I have become very involved on campus and have received great academic support. The small student to professor ratio provides an atmosphere that supports success.
Food needs improvement but that should be helped by the new dining facilities opening this fall.
The Csmpus is beautiful and the town has a lots to do. The school has clubs or groups for everyone not matter your likes
Great Academics and professors, however, administration does not seem to care about students voice. Required meal plan for freshman and sophomores are just about making money. Tuition has gone up every year I have been here and there has been zero change to my scholarships.
Stetson University is a great place to receive not only your education, but also an all around college experience. Stetson hatters are some of the nicest people your life will expose you to!
Stetson is a beautiful campus with high student involvement. The class size is very small which makes communicating with the professors very easy. The professors are amazing.
Nothing special about the school. Lots of wooded areas for biking or walking which is fun but nothing to do party or hang out wise the school is more for work in my opinion
It’s a hard school in the middle of no where. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless you really like nature
They Don't Call It Dead-Land for Nothing. This town is quaint and small, but unfortunately this means that you need to leave it if you want to find something fun to do. If you're a nature buff, you can go Blue Springs Park or Deleon Springs. Also, the beach isn't too far away. If you're looking to party though, look to Orlando or Daytona. Deland is pretty lame. There's one club: Ace of Clubs, and a couple of bars. Deland is really only good because it's close to other fun spots.
Start Your Review of Stetson University
It’s a good school if your just there for the academics. There’s really nothing to do, if you like to party or go out your screwed and would not recommend this school
I am in love with Stetson University. For those of you who don't know about Stetson, I recommend that you visit. I love how it feels like I am back at home with my family. I feel safe, loved, welcomed and happy.
im so bored its in the middle of nowhere. if you like nature then you found your home but if not then have fun trying to find any decent parties