Stephens College Reviews

It's a good place that needs changes. The professors are the best thing about the college. They are amazing. The administrators are awful. The president has been known to be manipulative and political. The college to career program has driven many people away. But the sisterhood at the school is great and the teachers go above and beyond. The campus is beautiful and the class sizes are built for success.
Stephens is an extremely underrated school in my opinion. I have really enjoyed my time here. The staff and students are all so welcoming. When I first walked on campus it felt like I was entering a different world. Completely different from all other colleges I toured. Because it's such a small school you get to know the professors really well and they challenge you.
There are many things to like about Stephens College. It is a place that encourages creativity, boldness and passions. Most students are striving not only to grow academically but personally. The professors care about the students success and the schools stands behind their future endeavors.
Start Your Review of Stephens College
My experience at Stephens, overall, has been amazing. They have done such an amazing job to make everyone feel welcome and through activities, I have made many friends effortlessly. The campus is also diverse. Stephens is a perfectly sized campus and the view on the way to classes is just so beautiful no matter the weather. I always love going to sport events when I have the time and the teams are playing at home. I am not one that parties, but I haven't heard any horror stories from the "party scene". I have loved the professors I have had so far. They all have so much personality; they are also inviting and quick to help. Living in a pet friendly dormitory, the dorms are super cleaned and are kept well-cleaned. I have always felt secure and felt like Stephens is my first true home.
I absolutly love Stephens college. I never would have seen myself going to an all Women's aollege. But I love it! I have so many friends and the teachers are always so nice and so eager to help.
I love Stephens college. Its so diverse and all the faulty are so helpful and nice. The community welcomes you like you are apart of their family. The college makes you feel as if you have a home away from home which will get through the days.
Stephens College has a atmosphere of great potential floating around everywhere. The fashion and film program are very self sufficient but also give much to the community and the students they serve. Financially the college has a lot to work on thus effecting the appearance of the dormitories and the ability for certain departments to do they job. With that being said most individuals, including the president, have an amazing attitude and really want to see the whole entire campus in a place representing success
Overall, this was a terrible experience for me. My personal beliefs were attacked both in and out of class. A lot of the women who attend are petty and rude. My program was extremely underfunded (as were many others, essentially, go for fashion or don't go at all). Finally, from year one they screwed me over by never informing me that the academic plan I came to take part in had been dropped (plus they had dropped it while other students were still involved in it).
I went to Stephen's College for about three months. My RA was awesome. Dorms were okay. They had a roach problem for my first two months and i also heard about it in a few of the other dorms. The professors were average. Unless you are a fashion major or dance, you won't get the attention that you need.
This school is one of the most amazing communities for strong young women like myself. Everyone there is helpful and understanding. Each professor is personable and easy to talk to. The class sizes makes the college feel more like a small family than a school. All the staff there are welcoming and helpful in anyway they can be. Plus, students can have their dogs on campus.
Really great facility. The school has really set up a lot of programs to help you succeed. With the community engagement grant, so as long as you are involved in stephens, you can get up to $3,000 grant. Small, close campus near downtown with great atmosphere.
Class sizes are small. Classes are a good range of easy to challenging. Most professors are really good. They care about the students. Administrative staff sometimes isn't very organized, but the campus is small enough that dealing with them is easy. Dorm rooms are larger than most schools, but not all are in the best condition. Dining hall is great.
Stephens has security on campus that will walk you to your car or dorm if you feel you are unsafe walking to them.
Stephens helps students to prepare for there future careers.
The dorms can be very social and very nice to live in. One of the best parts about the housing system is that if you want to live in the same room again next year they allow you to.
From what I've seen of the Greek life, they are truly about sisterhood.
the students are generally supportive of Stephens sports team and cheers them on when they leave class for a game
Start Your Review of Stephens College
Stephens allows women to grow and became true leaders. It gives students multiple chances to take charge and create many creative outlets (such as creating your own student organization) staff is very supportive.
I love the classes, food and the vibe that the school give off. I feel at home away from home when I am here.
We have a program dedicated to making the college into career transition easier with workshops and meetings with our counselors.