Stephens College is ...
NAIA Division I
American Midwest Conference
Stephens College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
After Stephens College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Stephens College Reviews
Review Stephens College
This school is one of the most amazing communities for strong young women like myself. Everyone there is helpful and understanding. Each professor is personable and easy to talk to. The class sizes makes the college feel more like a small family than a school. All the staff there are welcoming and helpful in anyway they can be. Plus, students can have their dogs on campus.
Class sizes are small. Classes are a good range of easy to challenging. Most professors are really good. They care about the students. Administrative staff sometimes isn't very organized, but the campus is small enough that dealing with them is easy. Dorm rooms are larger than most schools, but not all are in the best condition. Dining hall is great.
I will be moving into dorms in August as my first year as a college Freshman! I guess it really depends on which dorm you choose to live in. Each of the housing options have their own themes, some being pet friendly and some not. Overall, they do a great job of keeping the dorms clean and animal smells to a minimum!