Stephens College is ...
NAIA Division I
American Midwest Conference
Stephens College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Fashion and Apparel Merchandising16 Graduates
Medical Records Administration14 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Design8 Graduates
Drama and Theatre Production6 Graduates
Equine Studies6 Graduates
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels6 Graduates
Film and Video Studies5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Stephens College Reviews
Stephens College has a atmosphere of great potential floating around everywhere. The fashion and film program are very self sufficient but also give much to the community and the students they serve. Financially the college has a lot to work on thus effecting the appearance of the dormitories and the ability for certain departments to do they job. With that being said most individuals, including the president, have an amazing attitude and really want to see the whole entire campus in a place representing success
This school is one of the most amazing communities for strong young women like myself. Everyone there is helpful and understanding. Each professor is personable and easy to talk to. The class sizes makes the college feel more like a small family than a school. All the staff there are welcoming and helpful in anyway they can be. Plus, students can have their dogs on campus.
Class sizes are small. Classes are a good range of easy to challenging. Most professors are really good. They care about the students. Administrative staff sometimes isn't very organized, but the campus is small enough that dealing with them is easy. Dorm rooms are larger than most schools, but not all are in the best condition. Dining hall is great.