COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
State Tech takes hands-on education very seriously. In fact, we completed the fall of 2020 semester 100% in person and we never had to move a single class online. State Tech builds “flex weeks” into our schedules that allows this to happen. Learn More
- Student LifeA-
WHY STATE TECH?
Because, State Tech is "The Employers' Choice." State Tech has a 99% job placement rate! Did you know, 10 years into their career, a State Tech graduate will have a higher salary than graduates from most regional 4-year universities?
State Technical College of Missouri is ranked 1st in the Country by WalletHub and 3rd in the Nation by Forbes Magazine.
State Technical College of Missouri Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.4 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.4 responses
Automotive Mechanics82 Graduates
Construction and Heavy Equipment Operation61 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician47 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician35 Graduates
Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technician31 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)26 Graduates
Machine and Metal Working26 Graduates
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications24 Graduates
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician20 Graduates
Utility Systems Technician
This program prepares students with a broad set of skills to prepare them for careers with a variety of utility contractors and public utilities. Students learn underground and overhead construction skills and how to install and maintain various utility systems including fiber optic and copper communications, water, wastewater, oil pipeline transmission, and natural gas distribution.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.8 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.8 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.4 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey