High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.33 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities483 Graduates
Machine and Metal Working114 Graduates
Manufacturing Engineering Technician53 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)50 Graduates
Medical Records Technician25 Graduates
Business Administration and Management24 Graduates
Child Care Management18 Graduates
Radiologic Technician18 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.31 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.31 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.11 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
State Fair Community College Reviews
Class sizes are small, making personal connections with teachers easy. Small campus and plenty of campus life activities make participation easy and fun. Dorms are small, and cafe food isn't great, but otherwise a fun college experience so far!
I have taken college courses before at another school, and I wasn't happy with my choice. Since attending State Fair Community College I love it! I am taking the Hybrid courses for Welding. The instructors are always a phone call, text, or e-mail away. The response time is very fast. The teachers here actually care for their students. It shows.
State Fair is an excellent community college, it is in a average size town, the people are very friendly here including the professors here at the college. Overall it has been a fantastic experience so far.