Stanford University Reviews

1,102 reviews
I haven't been there, but I do lots of research about it and watch videos and it is such a great school!
Stanford University is a very lovely college. I went on a visit and they were very attentive and they got interested in what I wanted to do someday and they told me everything I could do with it there and what buildings I would go to. They paved out everything I could want to know and made everything so simple to understand. They had amazing facilities and everyone was so welcoming. They try very hard at everything they do. It would be a great place to go for an aspiring athlete or scholar.
It is truly a great experience ! best university in the world , you will have great opportunities and friends.
Start Your Review of Stanford University
Overall fun and good time. Lots of work. Good for most people. Freshman year was amazing. Sophomore year is time to buckle down and grind like most places.
Stanford is pretty bad yo, u just work and work and learn and work and learn and is pretty bad yo so i would not go there
Stanford is a beautiful, welcoming place where everyone is welcome! There is an overwhelming sense of community to be found by anyone from any background, and academics are challenging and prepare you for anything you may want to pursue after college. The atmosphere and school spirit are always lively, and it's an overall great place to be.
When I toured the Stanford Campus I fell in love with the accepting and kind student body, as well as the learning culture an environment present at this prestigious academy. My guide was very accommodating and encouraged us to ask all of our questions.
I love Stanford! The student atmosphere lives up to collaborative hype, the weather is beautiful, and all the classes are taught by professors that have a true passion for the subject.
Stanford is a great school because it has a lot of resources and connections. I don't think the academics are harder than any other university, but I think they do a great job in selecting students who have a passion for discovery, creation, and innovation. The experience of being able to learn, grow, and collaborate with these people is the greatest blessing.
Stanford has endless opportunities to pursue personal and intellectual growth. The resources and improvement-minded attitude provide motivation and support towards the student experience.
I just finished my freshman year and have had a wonderful time at Stanford. It's a place where you can be yourself and there will be a welcoming place for you. Classes are top-notch. Student life is diverse, and there are many students who are highly smart yet also down-to-earth and unpretentious about it. It's important, however, to keep in mind that Stanford isn't the perfect palm tree academic paradise its brochures try to make it out to be. There are virtually no good food options on campus, and it's quite hard to get off it. Despite being a diverse place, students often go into their little communities, and those often rarely interact. Stanford admin can oscillate between launching programs that are very welcoming to students, and paying lip service to other issues that are important to students. Overall, if you get in, it's definitely cause for celebration. However, if you don't, it's not like you've missed your one golden chance. Really, don't sweat it too much.
I loved the campus at Stanford and the fact that they have their own little city on campus. I think the students who attend are all very unique in their personalities and hobbies, which makes the student body particularly diverse.
A truly unique school that has a great balance of social, academic, and athletic capacities. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
Stanford has afforded me the opportunity to explore who I am as an aspiring science researcher, and given me great and numerous free opportunities to get involved with events both on and off of campus, fun and academic alike.
Stanford offers a great number of majors, and with a beautiful campus and high end resources to boot, it makes sense why so many want to go there. But considering the issues with their application process and how it wrongfully denies applicants' credit cards as invalid (including mine) I would not be surprised if many great minds wasted their time applying here as I have.
Stanford is a place of innovation. Improvements are constantly made to the school. It's easy to make connections with faculty. Since most undergraduates live on campus, it's easy to meet up with friends for meals and visit each others' dorms. The weather is terrific. You can take any class and be any major you want.
The campus is beautiful, the food is amazing, the people are incredible. Stanford is the only place I can see myself being and growing. However, their financial aid policy is complete nonsense. So many people I know are having difficulties or are taking leaves because the school is in no way accommodating.
Start Your Review of Stanford University
Stanford University is one of the most beautiful schools I have ever seen, it is filled with an academic auora that undeniably present. It is campus friendly and provides a safe unit for the students. It has caused major drive on incoming freshman and allowed them to feel welcome and make them want to come to such an outrageous school. The amount of respect and title Stanford holds should live up to it, and it sure does. Stanford University is one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever seen and every student is lucky to have the opportunity to go to such an outstanding, academically successful school.
Stanford is a beautiful campus with excellent facilities and lots of truly accomplished professors. You'll be in awe simply biking to and from class. Other aspects of Stanford didn't turn out to be quite the paradise I expected, but it is still a quality experience overall. Be happy if you get in, but don't sweat over it too much if you don't.
The campus is amazing, the community is amazing, the academics and clubs are amazing. The campus is beautiful and the community within the school is so diverse. You can find people from all over the world in a single campus. As for academics, the facilities are top-notch and the professors do well in teaching their respective subjects, granted that the courses are still quite difficult. Lastly, there are so many clubs and activities going on that no one will ever be bored or alone on campus.