Stanford University Reviews

1,128 reviews
the university is great, amazing lecturers and party scene. Good sports and facilities. campus food is amazing and this is the best experience I have had as a student
This place is moreover like a heaven for students. This is a awesome university. Professors are cooperative and staffs are lovely.
I like it overall its just sometimes there are unnecessary issues. Mainly the food and the bathrooms are what does it. The bathrooms are sometimes never cleaned there could be poop pee everywhere on the floor smeared on the stalls. Overall our bathrooms are terrible and they always have an awkward stench. The second issue is there is a variety of food but there's not always cooked. I once got food poising from have not done that was given by my school's lunch. Their nachos are amazing. Sometimes they serve Chinese food but there meat and noodles are never done.
Start Your Review of Stanford University
Attending a pre-collegiate program at Stanford University was an amazing experience for me as I immersed myself completely into the atmosphere of the school and explored their many facilities and opportunities.
The environment was calming and was beautiful. I enjoyed the research opportunities as well as the tutoring opportunities. The people seemed very friendly and the atmosphere overall was very enjoyable.
Loved the campus! I do wish there was more accessibility to first-gen prospective students. The school is not great on outreach.
Really welcoming when you first get there.The outside is beautiful and so are the dorm rooms.We have a great basketball team and we love to support them.
It has amazing programs, and has a safe learning environment full of encouragement from your peers! Great place to go if you still don't know what you want to do while receiving the best education
What I love about Stanford is the resources that it has especially for students who are first generation or low income. It has way more resources than many other colleges I know. One downfall of Stanford is its lack of diversity which is apparent not only in student demographics but also staff and professors. Another downfall of Stanford is its destructive relationship with neighboring communities especially cities like East Palo Alto where the population is largely low-income and non-White. Because of tech companies, the layout of Silicon Valley and Stanford's proximity to tech companies, many families are being displaced by recent Stanford grads and other related workers.
The campus is beautiful to start and provides many beautiful areas for studying or hanging out with friends. The campus is full of amazing resources including the libraries and professors. The academics are definitely challenging, but worth it. Go Card!
Stanford provides a world-class academic setting in a diverse enriching community. It provides with opportunities and experiences to last a lifetime.
Stanford is an amazing school. I just finished my freshman year, and I had almost all classes under 25 students; lectures all break into sections of 15 students or so. Great people, great professors. More diversity than I had ever encountered in my life until now. Oh, and the weather is beautiful too.
I loved the campus and the atmosphere that the individuals created there. The staff assisted me to their fullest potential while touring the campus and its amenities.
A lot of what I expected college to be like came from TV, but arriving at Stanford proved a lot of the cliches wrong. My fears of cramped dorm rooms, dreadful dining hall food, and a drab campus were fully put to rest within my first week of moving in. Beyond that, there has not been a single class that has not enlightened me in some way. The professors are amazing, and their passion for the subject matter is clearly visible throughout every lecture. When your professors are the best in their field, and when they approach every class with the high energy that comes with loving what they're teaching, it's almost impossible to not fall in love with the subject yourself.
Amazing School overall. The best of the best program, with prestigious opportunities coming out of school.
I love Stanford. There are so many opportunities and resources here for every student, even those with financial need like myself. Moreover, there is a diverse student body that always provides insights on something new and constantly challenge you to be your best.
My experience at Stanford has really made me somebody excited about being a life long learner. I have enjoyed every single person I have met, and learned so much from them and the professors that have such a diversity of backgrounds and knowledge.
Start Your Review of Stanford University
Great place. I was very fortunate to go there. It's like summer camp for 4 years. Best place ever and it gets better every year.
The application process was easy to understand. The campus is beautiful, and they even provided a travel scholarship for me to fly to visit the campus.
Generally a great place to go to school, very easy to connect with faculty. Students are generally happy, and when they are not, there is ample discussion about the importance of mental health and of taking care of the self.