High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Vincent's College - Connecticut
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like St. Vincent's College - Connecticut
- NGBridgeport Hospital School of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Bridgeport, CT
- 17 reviews
- C+Gateway Community College - Connecticut
- 2 Year
- New Haven, CT
- 332 reviews
- B-Sacred Heart University
- 4 Year
- Fairfield, CT
- 881 reviews
- B-Albertus Magnus College
- 4 Year
- New Haven, CT
- 218 reviews
St. Vincent's College - Connecticut Reviews
My time at St Vincents College has been considerably one of my most valuable experiences. It has provided me with the right tools I need to sharpen my skills in my field of choice (Nursing). There has been many opportunities to learn more ways of improving my crafts as a result of my time in school, and for that I am truly grateful. For example, the assistance provided during clinicals from all the nurses has been remarkable—allotting us students all that they know in attempts to create the best future nurses. If anything can change, I would like to eventually see more professors teaching here at this school. For what the school has, they do an awesome job. However, if provided more staff, it will reduce the stress load drastically which will create an even better environment overall. Ultimately, I’ve come to find out that going to college is as much about finding out who you really are as it is about getting that degree and the college you attend truly does matter.
I am a Transfer student at St Vincents college in Bpt, CT. Fall 2016 was my first semester at St Vincents, I transferred from Gateway Community college in New haven,CT to take up the Radiography program at St Vincents. St Vincents college is much better compared to A Community college in ways of how much they really do care for your education. I love how they sit One on One with each student and tell them what they really need to take, they're so focused on getting you into the program of your choice as soon as possible, they're very honest and always willing to help students.Lastly, they really just want to see their students Succeed and most importantly to Graduate. St Vincents graduation rates and State License Exams passing rates are 98% for RAD students and students are offered a job right after graduation. There is always a security officer on duty and will follow students to their car to make sure they have made it safely. I am very happy and satisfied with St Vincents.
The professors are amazing! They are all very educated in the field they are teaching (e.g., maternity, psych, etc). The class sizes are small, which is perfect for me. The professors really get to know their students. We are not just names to them.