St. Thomas University - Florida is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
Florida Sun Conference
St. Thomas University - Florida Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management76 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies21 Graduates
Fire Services Administration14 Graduates
International Business11 Graduates
Political Science and Government8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.38 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
St. Thomas University - Florida Reviews
Review St. Thomas University - Florida
STU is small, diverse and caring school. The professors love their subjects and really care about the student's future. You have many opportunities to do well and form connections that will help in the future. It has an amazing research program with those students studying in STEM fields. It's an opportunity to get experience earlier than most students. That opportunity alone makes this school incredible.
This is a wonderful school for athletics, but it is not an extremely large school like perhaps Florida International University where school spirit is everywhere. Athletics and Varsity Sports are still very important to the community.
Being apart of my program at school ( Psychology program) is fantastic! I really enjoy being involved in helping out the community along side the Psychology program. Our campus program loves being involved in activities for the community in and outside of campus. Being apart of the program, I learned to value my major 10 times more then I used to.