St. Philip's College Reviews

My experience with St. Philip's College was horrifying at first because its a huge school, once you enter the campus you are clueless at where the classroom are located and you don't know anybody. I did make it through by going to the Welcome Center, asked for help and they told everything I needed to know about this campus. What I like about St. Philips is people around you are very helpful, outgoing, and full of helpful information. Also the map have numbers on their buildings (even on the real building too) so you know where you are heading towards. There is nothing they need to change everything went fine on the campus and I love everything about my experience as a college student at St. Philip's College.
I've had great experience at this college. All staff is ready to offer assistance to their students. It is one of the oldest historically black and hispanic serving instituitions in the US, and had one of the highest enrollments for HBC in 2017. I am proud to have been able to continue my education at St. Philip's College and recommend them to anyone looking to pursue higher education. The one thing I would change is to have more available gym hours.
St.phillips college was a great place for me to really bloom on my academics the professors there are brilliant ! They cease to amaze me with they're very interactive styles and multiple ways for you to get help on the subjects your having trouble with. I recommend going to math world if math isn't really on your strong side the PhD professors will definitely get to going in the right direction.
Start Your Review of St. Philip's College
The Staff is really helpful on trying to get the students on the right track on their education. I can feel how the professors do care to help us succeed. The advisors are super nice and they do take the time to hear all our questions and try to explain on how we can go on a good start. The Student is a great way to to start new friendships and a great way to wait for our next class start. I am super excited to start my second semester at St. Philips college and continue my education.
The professors and staff are really personable and extremely helpful. They really care about their students.
It was my first semester in college. I chose to attend St. Philips, mainly because it was closer to me, also because my aunt who is two weeks away from becoming an eye doctor, attended St. Philips as well. It was the best decision I could have made. I had the best professors I could of asked for, and the best first semester in college experience I could have ever had. I finished the semester with all A’s and one B, and also made a lot of friends. I’m a published author now thanks to Mr’s. Miranda English instructor, and I absolutely love St. Philips. When I finish and start my career I’ll never forget where I started.
My first year in college at st Philip's has been an amazing experience. I met a lot of different people and I got to truly know who I was. I'm grateful to have the professor that push me to finish the fall semester. I do have to admit My two favorite places on campus are the library and the game room. The library has so many books that you can just read and relax for a while but the game room is a place you can play videos games, bowling or just hang out with friends.
St. Phillips college was very helpful in me finishing my associates degree. I love Math World. Also very very helpful in helping me in my Statistics class.
The one thing I like about St. Philip's is the manger over the counselors. She is very detailed orientated and helpful. The one thing I would change is the appeal date for FAFSA to match the different program acceptance period instead of having a hard date of October 31.
My experience at St. Philips College has been amazing. From the advisors, teachers,staff everyone is great. They are always willing to help and look for ways to make your experience 5 stars.
All professors that I have encountered have been engaging every class and make students excited to learn.
the advisors and people that work in admissions helped me a lot with my enrollment process and they made me feel at home and motivated to start my 2 years at St. Philips community collage.
The adviser's are really nice to you and kind. They are building new building's for the students, such as a bowling area, and a gaming room.
i love everything about this school. everyone is so nice. the campus isnt too big. the classes arent too big either
I am currently an online student I enjoy taking online classes. I did however, attend my first semester in the college. Good professors, happy and ready to help each student improve in college.
It's been a couple of years that I attended St. Philip's College. I did so online, because it gave me the time to work and study at my own discretion. The only thing I wish to change is probably the courses that were offered online. There were times when I wanted to take Calculus 2, but was offered by one professor and I wished it was offered by more.
The staff is very friendly. The instructors ,for the respiratory program,have the students best interest as a priority. It's in a bad part of town but the campus police are vigilant.
Start Your Review of St. Philip's College
I see St. Philip's as a great school for anyone looking for a glimpse of the college experience. Not only are there prerequisite courses, but there are also a wide variety of vocational courses available. As far as education, this is mostly a transition school. It mixes teaching elements from High schools(Small class sizes, making up assignments) with those of a university(Mostly self taught, you come and go as you please). Also, there is a great staff of campus advisors who are there to help if there is anything you might need. In addition to learning, there is a plethora of activities one could get involved in, giving students a chance to explore their interests. Also, with this being a college, professors, as well as advisors seek to help students network with those who could take them to the next level. I'm a current student on campus, and I love the experience I've had
The St. Phillips College Campus is one of the four Alamo Colleges in San Antonio. This Campus is in my opinion one of the best to attend. Its well kept, relaxing and peaceful grounds are a major selling point, the administrative staff and teaching faculty are some of the nicest and most helpful people you will meet in your college life. The teaching faculty are very helpful Kind and sincere to their students and quick to answer any questions you may have about the material they are teaching. St. Phillips offers several courses you will not be able to to find at other Alamo colleges locations. These include Automotive, AC&Heating, and LVN Courses. They are also well renowned for the Culinary Arts Program and offer samplings of their creations at the local school resturaunt.
I remember my current pastor telling me about At. Philip's long before I moved here to San Antonio. With every fiber of my life, I am glad I came to this school. The Fine Arts department, OH MY GOD, it's illustrious. I honestly look forward to the Spring term!