St. Philip's College Reviews

Small community of people trying to get an education and other helping along the way. The school has lots of rich history that connects each individual to another.
I loved my teachers and the flexibility of class schedules. However, I do feel that administration could use some more "hands on" experience with students; they have a tendency to not be very helpful. Overall, I have loved my teachers and my advisors and feel adequately prepared for my future educational endeavors. I simply wish that more information was explained as far as records, applications, and transfer requirements and aide.
The student to teacher ratio is great. Everybody is willing to help you. St. Phillips is great as a good score coming out of high school because the classes are nice huge and as I said before the student to teacher ratio is great whereas like a university there could be 500 or more students in one class. In one of my classes, we only had 10 students. St Phillip’s also offers many different types of degrees and certifications. So in my opinion if you are looking for a smaller campus then a normal university then ACCD is for you.
Start Your Review of St. Philip's College
St. Philips has been overall a great experience. I have been treated with respect anywhere I go on campus. Every teacher and advisor goes beyond the extra mile to help me achieve my educational goals. Since day one I have not had any down days at St. Philips due to such a welcomed environment. Myself as a minority at St. Philips college I personally feel like I belong there with such a diversity group of teachers and students. St. Philips is more than a school it’s home!.
I take dual credit classes at saint Phillips. The south west campus to be exact. Honestly the area is pretty bad in the sense that there is nothing around but its a good school. I like that the facilities are always really really clean. The food selection is not that good. You are limited to overpriced snacks, and vending machines. The professors are good and they stay on top of the curriculum. I also got OSHA certified at the college for free. But some of my friends take the classes at SAC the San Antonio college and the place looks awesome. They have a higher variety of food places around but there is allot of homeless people in the area. But the campus id pretty nice. Also they have a pretty cool observatory .
St Philip's College it's a great school you get help whenever you need it and they really been helping me a lot. St Philip's College it's not like other colleges it's really uniquic and there's nothing I would change about this school.
Very friendly staff a lot of different fields to encourage, affordable and a lot of different class schedule options
St Philip's College is an affordable college with great professors and a diverse atmosphere. Great place to get an education and make life long friends.
I really love the college the professors not only do they teach well they also give great advice and life experience.
It's a small school so the teacher to student ratio is great with one to one help. But the staff that works in the main building in the front desk are rude all the time and expect you to know what should be done. Advisory staff are extremely nice and incredibly helpful.
Attending St. Phillip’s College has been a good experience for me. They also provide the necessary resources needed to succeed academically as long as you put forth the effort. Also the classes they provide can be tooken online or at the campus whichever works around your schedule.
I wil be returning to St. Philips College to obtain my RN. I previously attended for my LVN. The staff and instructors always reiterated how they are there to help you succeed. They stayed true to that motto until the end. I have many wonderful memories of my experience there and although it was a grueling schedule and felt that I was at wits ends, they always encouraged me to continue and were forth coming when I needed to hear the truth when it came to my grades. This is why I am returning.
I was very new and afraid about the idea of college and not being able to pass my classes with good grades for the career I am working towards, but the staff and and advisers were very helpful and reassuring me in knowing that there is always help when you really need it.
I really enjoy the college it saved me money and I learned a lot from the professors that teach there. The only problem I would have liked to have joined a club or a sport but they didn't have much to offer in that aspect. Overall I liked the smaller classes and that one on one attention that you could get with the professor and how much they care about your learning and personal growth.
My first time going to St. Philips was incredible. The staff was super helpful and friendly as well as open to any questions you had. The professors on campus is what really made this college shine due to there care and determination towards their students. I can’t wait to go back next semester.
It is a very professional atmosphere, but people are still friendly. As a student, when you walk in to the information center, people are very helpful. There is a sense of community there.
I went when i was 18 and i enjoyed it i can't wait to get back. This time I taking up sonography so hopefully it will be a good course.
Start Your Review of St. Philip's College
I am very satisfied with my choice of education. St. Phillips college is a great way of coming together with other students who are pursuing the same career, The college isn't huge but it is perfect. It is a safe environment and the community works hard to make sure the students are always protected.
Going to this college gave me a new experience of how school should be. With rigorous classes well enough to get you motivated and going, you're sure to do excellent here!
There's nothing I would change about St. Philip's College. It's a wonderful school with amazing teachers, who truly care about their students. Who invest in their student's education and help every student reach success. The tutors were also helpful. Everyone on campus is very friendly and kind. I made a lot of new friends while I attended St. Philip's.