St. Norbert College Reviews

I adore Wisconsin and can’t imagine living anywhere else! The campus is quiet and peaceful, the students and administrators are very friendly. I can’t wait to start classes!
I am currently a sophomore here and so far my experience has been great! I live close to campus so I commute rather than on campus. My only complaint about the school is the diversity. Students at the school are overwhelmingly white, cisgender, and straight. This isn't necessarily a bad thing in general but as a minority student, it does make social life at the school slightly harder and more intimidating.
Saint Norbert has a great atmosphere. They students and faculty make you feel welcomed and part of the community as soon as you step foot on campus. There are many help resources both academic and personal.
Start Your Review of St. Norbert College
St norbert's motto is "Communio" which comes from the latin word of community. St Norbert goes above and beyond to make every student feel welcome. Whether you are a religious studies major or a electrical engineer minor, St Norbert has a place for you!
I love St. Norbert. As a Music Ed student, I feel that with this major, corners are cut to meet the four year plan they have for their students. The work-load can be overbearing, but ultimately possible.
The only downside to SNC is the price. The food is the best in the state, the exercise facilities are brand new, and the professors truly care about their students. They all make an effort to learn your name and your story, and it’s not too hard for them with class sizes capped at 35 (though usually they aren’t bigger than 20).
St. Norbert College is a great campus that is full of welcoming people. We are all about communio and if you ever need help with anything everyone is always willing to help. The food is amazing and the staff is super friendly. They have so many resources open for students if they ever find themselves in need of any kind of help. They are very supporting and open to anything. I have grown not only as a student but also a person. I feel like this college is my home and I will miss it deeply when I graduate in a few years.
The staff and coaches have been very welcoming, considerate and professional. The campus and facilities are well cared for and very efficient. The educational opportunities and feel of belonging are stellar.
I love the academic portion of St Norbert. The professors are all amazing and definitely willing to do anything to help a student succeed. On the downside, the expense is so high, there are times it does feel like attending is not worth the tuition paid. Although the academics are of high quality, the student life is too much of a party scene and has little to no diversity on campus.
I love the beautiful atmosphere at SNC, but there are not many school led events for students to participate in, and the party scene is bad.
It is really small school, so that enables to build a bond with professors easily. Professors are enthusiastic for teaching and their own research.
In love with this school. Everything from the campus to the academics is outstanding. Community is emphasized here and I’ve definitely felt included the moment I stepped on campus. Food is almost too good and the people are lively.
St. Norbert is such a welcoming place that is perfect for those looking for a small town feel. The little campus is so comfortable to be on. The seasons are absolutely beautiful here on campus. St. Norbert's also offers many clubs and organizations for everyone to get involved and make the most out of their short four years here. It truly feels like home.
I love the campus; it is small and beautiful, situated on the Fox River. In the fall and spring it is especially beautiful. The class sizes are perfect because you get to know your classmates. Also, the professors truly care about you. While the tuition is expensive, there are a lot of scholarships. It would be better if this college had a more diverse population.
I really like Saint Norbert and I am so excited to go there and contineu my studies. The campus is beautiful and it is amazing to know taht only professors work in the college.
St. Norbert College is a great place for anyone. It is a school that allows the teachers to be involved and they show their interest. Professors are always there to help and want every student to pass.
This school has great academics , and most of the professors really care about the success of their students. The biggest issue I have with this school is the lack of diversity. The second issue is the food. The school claims that it is the best collage food in Wisconsin, but coming from Chicago, I have high expectations on food. But most of my friends like the food.
Start Your Review of St. Norbert College
Made the absolute BEST choice to attend St. Norbert College. I had my heart set on attending Madison but then I visited the school and fell in love. The campus is gorgeous year-round, the people are so warm and welcoming, and the FOOD!! Wow. You’ll never get tired of eating at the caf. Lots of options and places to eat. Also teachers and classes are amazing, you’re able to ask questions and feel included in discussions. Surprisingly, there is a great party scene! Many students from UW-GB come to Norbs to party and there’s always something going on either in the dorms or a house.
I grew up in the area and fell in love with the school during my senior year of high school. I think that the atmosphere is what makes St Norbert's stand out from other colleges, the students and staff are really friendly and there's a great sense of community!
I love St. Norbert for it's academics and the community it creates. It has great food and great professors but dorm life and diversity has definite room for improvement.