St. Louis College of Pharmacy is a highly rated private college located in St. Louis, Missouri. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 435 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the St. Louis College of Pharmacy acceptance rate is 72%. Popular majors include Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine and Liberal Arts and Humanities. Graduating 71% of students, St. Louis College of Pharmacy alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $120,400.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.15 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- BSouthern Illinois University Edwardsville
- 4 Year
- Edwardsville, IL
- 1,529 reviews
- A-Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Albany, NY
- 372 reviews
- B+University of Missouri - Kansas City
- 4 Year
- Kansas City, MO
- 1,286 reviews
- BMassachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Boston, MA
- 908 reviews
St. Louis College of Pharmacy Reviews
I love this program so far, even though I'm new. The thing I love best about STLCOP is that the professors care so much about how their students are doing and the grades they're receiving. It makes it a very comfortable environment to go to school in!
What I like the best about this school is that there is a very small class size. I think that after so long, everybody begins to really know each other and it feels like our own little community. We are all working towards the same goal and we all share the same struggles when it comes to course work and time management. This school is also in the heart of the medical block of Saint Louis and so collaboration with other professions is highly encouraged and there are plenty of good places to eat nearby.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy is an interesting one. You will either love or hate the small school and campus. It is an amazing school for academics. But if you are looking for any sort of social "college experience" you probably won't get it here. A big thing here is that everyone goes home on the weekends, so if you live within an hour of campus have fun driving home every weekend. Also, give up any free time you have because guess what, you will probably be studying.