St. Louis College of Pharmacy is a highly rated private college located in St. Louis, Missouri. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 528 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the St. Louis College of Pharmacy acceptance rate is 71%. Popular majors include Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine and Liberal Arts and Humanities. Graduating 74% of students, St. Louis College of Pharmacy alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $115,200.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.15 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.14 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- BSouthern Illinois University Edwardsville
- 4 Year
- Edwardsville, IL
- 1,471 reviews
- A-Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Albany, NY
- 344 reviews
- B+University of Missouri - Kansas City
- 4 Year
- Kansas City, MO
- 1,246 reviews
- B+Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Boston, MA
- 870 reviews
St. Louis College of Pharmacy Reviews
This college is so amazing. The people there are so generous and helpful. They make you feel like family there. All of the curriculum is based on pharmacy, so everything you need to know about becoming a pharmacist is there. I highly recommend to anyone out there wanting to pursue pharmacy as a career.
I recently visited St.Louis College of Pharmacy for the first time during a Preview Day, and I was no less than satisfied. I loved the environment that this school had to offer: it was clean, organised, and just the perfect size. I hope to one day attend this school.
So far at STLCOP, there are good things and bad things like any other school. One of the bigger draw backs is that most people are focused on studies rather then making the most of college. Although, if you come to the school realizing that this is a pharmacy school and you are expected to study and do well to more on. Here you do not have to compete with other students for spots in the professional program so everyone is willing to help each other out if they need it with tutoring or study guides for exams and even getting jobs. So for me the benefits out weigh the drawbacks because even if I went to a different school I would not have done much else besides studying.