St. Louis College of Health Careers - St. Louis Reviews

The people at this school will do anything to help you out . The instructors make sure you understand stand the material before they move to the next thing. The financial aid department make sure you have plenty of options to pay off your loans and fees they offer work study pay down your balance. The location is close to public transportation and its not hard to get to the school if you use public transportation.
I love how Personal the whole school they make a real effort to get each student and are have no problem lending a helping hand.
Starting off I only went to school 2x weekly, so I was still able to go to work
Start Your Review of St. Louis College of Health Careers - St. Louis
I hated online classes before I went to this school, but they made it a breeze.
Job prospects are very high
We have a lot of job fairs come to our school
The classroom is the perfect size, the teachers engage you into the lesson
We do a lot of hands on activities to get us ready for the real world
i love my school, they really go out of their way to help you succeed.
its a small classroom so that everyone that if you put your all into it you are going to pass.
It's easy and quick to use. Especially for single mothers
So far, it's great and friendly.
Simple,fast, and affordable for me.
I'm new, but the faculty did do the ice bucket challenge or ALS.
Out of all the schools I've been to this is the best
I'm new at the school, but the graduation class and the percentages are high.
We have a work and learn program. It's a program designed to help students work on campus and pay for their tuition.
Start Your Review of St. Louis College of Health Careers - St. Louis
Being a pharmacy technician is an honor. The instructors are very precise and professional. They want to see me and my classmates succeed.
At SAINT Louis college of health careers the student body is unique and average. Everyone wears the same color scrubs and that makes me feel comfortable. I don't feel like an out cast. I feel as if I was home. Diversity is average. Mostly women though which is great, because there aren't any distractions from males. So we are able to focus on school work.
I have never been to any other school in which all the students got along and really helped each other. Its a nice family feeling there. Contests. Work to learn program.