St. Joseph's College - New York Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management192 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching148 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration69 Graduates
Rhetoric and Composition65 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics35 Graduates
Hospital Management30 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
St. Joseph's College - New York Reviews
Loved the family feel of the school. I wouldn't have traded this campus for the world. I was able to make friends who were commuters to the school, yet I stayed off campus at educational housing. The extracurricular activities as well as the academic classes were absolutely phenomenal. There were opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a community. I was even able to join a sorority. I played Volleyball, was committed to the sorority and was in plays and musicals while attending SJC. This gave me so many opportunities and opened so many doors to my future career path.
The class sizes are really small. They encourage student involvement. The professors are always willing to help and are there for students. They offer a lot of scholarships, therefore making college more affordable. They tend to be very understanding of student situations as long as you are willing to reach out to them. There is really good security and I always feel safe while there. It is easy to get to. They have connections with a lot of outside resources.
My time at St Joseph's College changed my world view. I have been very fortunate to have great professors who are invested ad know me personally. There are many benefits to a small school. You don't get lost if you are struggling and your successes are seen as well. My classmates show a genuine desire to learn and excel rather than just pass classes and it inspires you to push your self further. The school also offers a large variety of activities for non academic involvement and the student services and wellness center are truly committed to empowering students. Overall I am happy with my choice of graduate school. I came from a larger institution for my undergraduate degrees and I was definitely lost there which made my education impersonal.