St. Joseph's College - Long Island Reviews

St. Joesph’s college is my first choice. As soon as I stepped on the campus for a tour everyone was super friendly and very helpful. It’s close to home and the things they offer at this school is everything I wanted. I was accepted into this school and I was filled with excitement. I can’t wait to be apart of St. Joseph’s family.
Everyone there is extremely helpful. Any questions you have they are ready to help. If you call they will always help call you back. Always feel welcomed by all the staff
St. Joseph's College - Long Island is a wonderful college I belong to, but the only down fall to it is the social aspect. There is not many ways to get involved on campus and meet new people. I would love to see a change in the social life of the college.
Start Your Review of St. Joseph's College - Long Island
Good school. The professors care, and the class sizes are small. However sometimes things are taught from one view and differing views don't feel welcome. Still a good school
St. Joseph College is an excellent college for Education. they offer many different programs. they are extremely helpful in helping the student reach their potential. the classes are very small and the professors are always willing go help.
The professor have an amazing experience background. Helps understand the course you are taking in more depth. Since the professor have experience in the field. Wish the campus had more parking space.
St. Joesph’s is a great college and I would highly recommend this college to anyone! If I ever need assistance with academics, financial aid, or anything else there’s always someone there to provide help. Everything is easily assessable and any resources I may need for college are all provided there.
I could not be happier with my experience at St. Joseph's College. Between the active campus life, the generosity of the professors and faculty, and the various programs to choose from, I know choosing St. Joseph's was one of my best decisions. The class size is very beneficial for my learning and the students have access to a plethora of resources (tutoring centers, career development offices, advisement centers, counseling and wellness services, etc.).
St. Joseph's College has been great to me throughout my college career. I have found that going to school locally has helped not only further my education, but has been the best decision for me financially. You truly do get the best 'bang for your buck' at St. Joe's. Faculty is very accommodating and very easy to get in touch with. I have had a great experience at St. Joe's- Long Island.
The professors know your name and truly care about you, your education, and your well being. All while giving a quality education. Only bad thing is how bad the parking can be.
I love the atmosphere and small classes. The professors are great and you learn so much. I feel very ready to start my career!
I am a new transfer and so far so good . They are very involved in their students life and they really care about you and your education
St. Joes is exactly as it is described. A commuter school. Everyone goes to their classes then goes home there is hardly any socializing and it is hard to make friends. You usually are only friends with people you already know from high school, making friends is not easy. While there are activities on campus, it isn't easy to get involved because activities are usually in the middle of the day. The idea of a commuter school is like a second high school, except you do not know everybody. You also must park off campus and take a bus for one semester as a freshman which is inconvenient and annoying. Also the school only provides $60 a YEAR for on campus food, which is not enough especially if you are at school all day. While I am doing great academically, I am looking into transferring because of the vibe on campus.
Saint Joseph's is a great school. The staff and faculty are there for you every step of the way! They do not want any students to fail. Many options for tutoring sessions and the professor are all available if you can not make it to the tutoring center. The education system is great! Yet, the parking and side walks are horrible very small parking and sidewalks consist of grass/mud.
My experience at this school has been amazing. The professors can be really helpful if you go for help. The school offers many opportunities. Since it’s a small school staying involved in school clubs and organizations can be beneficial and helps you interact with others!
St. Joseph's college is great for local students who want a 'private' education that is super local. My professor for my freshman orientation class often switched and made up grades off of no rubric... she told me I got 100 on my presentation than dropped it to a 90 with no real reasoning except that she "changed her mind."Everything about this school is hit or miss. The parking is also a nightmare. You have to park off campus for one semester of your freshman year and when you are able to park on campus the school has security guards that make sure you are parked in the student sections and that you have the proper parking pass because of you don't they will hit you with a parking ticket.The food isn't good and it's expensive. They only give you a $60 meal credit which is nothing compared to the local community school that provides $200 each semester.
The class sizes are great to work in (no more than 33 students per class). Professors are also usually very available to work with you for extra help or if you just need someone to talk to. There isn’t much diversity at this campus, although it is a commuter college at the moment. There are a lot of clubs on campus, but I wish that the clubs would do more and be more active as they have so much potential. Overall, there are a lot of opportunities and great professors at this college, and I would definitely recommend other students to come here.
Start Your Review of St. Joseph's College - Long Island
The professors was very resourceful and productive with their teaching technique. I would definitely recommend this college to anyone who want to continue to persue their higher education goals
St. Joseph's College is great for students who don't want to go away. It provides a great college atmosphere. You can easily make friends that will last a lifetime like I have. Also, the school provides professors that know what they're doing and take pride in what they teach. Small classrooms give students attention from professors and give them extra assistance they may need. Overall St. Joseph's is good for any college student.
Excellent school. Professors and advisors are very caring and passionate about their jobs. There is always someone there to help you when you need. The students are also very friendly. Great college campus and experience.