Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
St. Joseph School of Nursing - New Hampshire Reviews
I am earning my associate degree in nursing by the end of this month and am very appreciative of the efforts my instructors have put into preparing me for the N-CLEX exam. But, more importantly, I feel prepared to step into my nursing career with confidence, knowing that I have received expert instruction, advice, and support from everyone at SJSN. After a less-than-stellar experience at another school, it is reassuring to have had that support. I'm looking forward to being the best nurse I can possibly be!
My experience so far has been very good, however, it is such a struggle to transfer in existing credits from other school. Every class that is transferred must be reviewed and approved by admin before credit is awarded.
While each teacher teaches a little differently, they truly try to make every student apart of the classroom time and feel included. They work with every student when you need anything from encouragement, private study, or just a quick chat about life. The instructors are exemplary, and go above and beyond.