St. John's College of Nursing is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. John's College of Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Colleges like St. John's College of Nursing
- NGSaint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing - Illinois
- 4 Year
- Peoria, IL
- 57 reviews
- NGBenedictine University - Springfield
- 2 Year
- Springfield, IL
- 46 reviews
- NGSaint Anthony College of Nursing
- 4 Year
- Rockford, IL
- 27 reviews
- B-Quincy University
- 4 Year
- Quincy, IL
- 234 reviews
St. John's College of Nursing Reviews
They have never offered any scholarships until the beginning of 2013, which is around when I withdrew. Now they offer a few merit-based scholarships, but their primary source of financial aid relies on a pool of donations. It is mostly need-based and somewhat limited; but this is the type of school where if you truly want to be there and financial aid is the only thing blocking you, if you make a very strong case for it, they will work with you. Do not be afraid to speak directly with the dean and write a letter to them. The administration will be flakey but if you hassle them, they are small and will likely do what you want.
Students go in to a wide variety of fields after graduation, as the preparation received here is quite diverse and applicable to many potential fields. Students will sometimes take classes at other institutions during the summer to gain more exposure to a particular specialized field and/or a subject that requires certain technical knowledge.
The school offers a scholarship should students plan to work at an unpaid internship during the summer. The career center is very helpful when it comes to looking for internships, holding workshops, and guiding students through the scholarship application process.