St. John Fisher College Reviews

I visited SJF because I was interested in their elementary education degree. The department was pretty small so I was concerned about lack of diversity and opportunity. I really wanted to live in New York though.
I have been working my watch through the nursing program at SJFC and so far has found it great! We are placed on different types of floors for our student nurse program and the teachers really help you in the learning process.
St. John Fisher offered a warm, welcoming environment to begin a college career at. Everyone you encounter on campus is friendly and helpful, and makes you feel like you belong here. Classroom sizes are small and help you to get the best out of your education, and there is always a new opportunity to get involved with on campus or in the community.
Start Your Review of St. John Fisher College
This college is great, I am a transfer student here and this is by far the best school I have ever attended. The food is great, they have a wide variety. The professors are great as well and anyone is able to be flexible in order to help you.
This is a very good college with great opportunities throughout the community and upon peers. The professors are very helpful and the different ways to become more involved with your major is vast.
I have been at St. John Fisher for a year now and I love the college. Not only is the food great here but we have a gorgeous campus that is easy to navigate and always very well kept. I have gotten along great with all my professors, many of which have introduced me to many people in the business world as well as teaching things they have learned while out in the field. While here I have been apart of 5 different clubs as well as two on campus jobs which I LOVE. The school has so many things to get involved in from a very diverse set of clubs to sports and people. I live on campus and have made amazing friends because of this decision. The only thing that I would think about changing is the parking problem and more classes. Its hard for the college to find more space because of the small space they have available to work around but I know they are working on it, which all the students appreciate.
Classes get better in the higher levels as do the professors. It's a small campus and not very diverse. It's a lovely four season location but housing is lacking creating a lot of commuter students. This takes away from the community atmosphere one expects in college.
I've realized I don't make a very good northerner during the winter. It's so cold you can't even sit near a window. I do like the small class sizes though there isn't a big variety. Professors have been great.
Fisher is an excellent choice for teacher preparation! The faculty and staff are exceptional. There are several opportunities to get involved on and off campus through athletics, clubs, community service, and field experiences. Tuition is costly, but the education you receive here is so worth every penny.
It's so cold here. Bitterly cold. You think it won't affect you too much but keep in mind that you walk everywhere. There's not a lot to do on weekends but everyone's pretty chill. It's okay for me.
I've been happy with my marketing program. What I've realized doesn't make me happy is the lack of diversity, it's non existent. There is so much to learn from different cultures and view points, it is essential to the college experience.
So far this has been a good choice for me. I struggled a bit the first year and they took action to get me back on track. I like this campus it is relatively small and easy to get around. The area has many close ammenities
For the program I am in, all the professors are so willing to help you. Every one is willing to go out of their way to make sure you understand that material.
This has been the best experience of my life. The professors are helpful, class sizes are small and student body is great. The campus life is fun and the food is good. Make sure that you go to the sporting events because the teams are good.
Fisher provides a great environment for not only academic growth, but personal growth as well. The class sizes are small and all the professors are always willing to provide extra help, clarification or support in their classes. It is a close-nit community and we truly mean it when we say we are a part of the Fisher Family because that is how we act, as a family.
I love it here. Everyone is kind, supportive and student involved. The professors are tough, but kind. They strive to make great students and to prepare them for the future. I wouldn't have liked to pick any other school than here. I wouldn't change anything one bit. Maybe just more activities and events.
I love attending St. John Fisher College because of the community. The college would refer to the student population as a "Fisher Family" and they live up to it. When I walk down the halls and in the campus quad, I can say hi to so many people and I would get a friendly hi back. I can go to anyone around campus, both faculty, and students, whenever I need help and they would be happy to help me. I am currently receiving a great education while having the best time of my life living on campus.
Start Your Review of St. John Fisher College
St John Fisher College has been a great fit for me as a student. Although the majority of student are traditional, they are welcoming of non-traditional students. Being accepted into their nursing program was a big accomplishment. In comparing Fisher's nursing program to others in the Rochester and surrounding communities, I found that Fisher has the highest pass rate on the NCLEX exams. This tells me that they do a great job preparing their students for their nursing careers and make sure that they are ready to be employed as they walk out the door with their diplomas. In addition, their state of the art lab equipment is second to none, giving us great hands on experience in simulation.
It's a great school for anyone whether they have declared a major area of study or are still undecided. The staff and faculty there are wonderful and very helpful. The cost is a little high but the extensive knowledge of the professors is worth it.
I love St. John Fisher College. Best choice Ive ever made. Ive made lifelong friends there and feel so comfortable there. The professors are great and help out no matter what. Never could I imagine myself anywhere else.