St. John Fisher College is a coeducational liberal arts institution located in Pittsford, N.Y., just minutes from downtown Rochester. The campus community is home to over 2,600 full-time undergraduates, nearly 200 part-time undergraduates, and over 1,000 graduate students.
Founded in 1948 by the Congregation of St. Basil as a Catholic College for men, St. John Fisher College became independent in 1968 and coeducational in 1971. As it moves through the twenty-first century, the College remains true to its Catholic and Basilian heritage. Fisher now offers 37 academic majors in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, business, education, and nursing; 11 pre-professional programs; 13 master's programs; and three doctoral degrees.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.46 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.54 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses