High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.48 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.56 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
St. John Fisher College Reviews
Fisher is an excellent choice for teacher preparation! The faculty and staff are exceptional. There are several opportunities to get involved on and off campus through athletics, clubs, community service, and field experiences. Tuition is costly, but the education you receive here is so worth every penny.
St. John Fisher College is a great college to attend. Every student is generally happy to be here, they are very welcome, and there are always events to get students to come out of their comfort zones. The only downfall is of course the hard courses. Freshman are thrown into horribly hard courses to see if they are meant for their major, this happens at every school. In my experience, the classes are hard, but if you work hard and study enough, it will all be worth it. The professors are amazing! They will do anything to try to help you anytime. They are always checking their emails and are always willing to help.
I owe my ability to be accepted into a graduate program to the professors and students at SJFC. Here I learned to think critically, objectively and found a true passion in the sciences. Fisher set me up academically to do well on graduate entrance exams and provided me with the tools to do research which allowed me to gain valuable bench top experience. Even though it is a small school, SJFC allowed me to stand above students from larger universities when applying to graduate programs.