St. Elizabeth Radiography is a private, Catholic college located in Utica, New York. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 87 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the St. Elizabeth Radiography acceptance rate is 56%. The only major offered is Nursing. Graduating 78% of students, St. Elizabeth Radiography alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $55,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Rates starting at 4.23% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like St. Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography
- NGSt. James Mercy Hospital School of Radiologic Science
- 2 Year
- Hornell, NY
- C+Trocaire College
- 4 Year
- Buffalo, NY
- 233 reviews
- NGSt. Elizabeth College of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Utica, NY
- 25 reviews
- NGSt. Joseph's College of Nursing
- 2 Year
- Syracuse, NY
- 29 reviews
St. Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview St. Elizabeth Medical Center School of Radiography