St. Cloud Technical & Community College Reviews

The teachers range from very good to terrible. Limited programs available. Cheap way to get generals done. Poor performing teachers are protected by administration. That being said, they have excellent teachers if you ask around and find out which ones to avoid. Some of the classes are easier that state school courses.
Everyone seems to be a big help and wants you to succeed. I can't say much for housing and party life being I'm 25+ living off campus.
When questions arise, get in contact with you advisor and they are always willing to help. If the advisors are unable to answer your questions they instantly give you the contact information to someone who can. The staff there are super friendly.
Start Your Review of St. Cloud Technical & Community College
The LPN program, in particular, was very well organized and beneficial to the students! All of the faculty are amazing and willing to help out with any questions a struggling nursing student may have! The many academic advisiors I worked with were all very suportive and made an extre effort to make sure that all of my outside credits transfered!
This year has been a lot of challenges for me. In St Cloud I received very good treatment from the teachers, I belong to the baseball program and I am very happy with the team because it is very close. I have received help and support from the administrative and faculty staff, I recommend it.
Teachers and staff are very nice and helpful. They are always pushing you to do your best academically. If you are struggling in any class, they will refer you to the CAS, the tutoring center, where you will get excellent help from the staff there. There are many places around campus to do homework in, and the food and new coffee shop are great additions.
Very good professors and good quality education for significantly less, compared to universities. They have awesome programs and are renovating to improve every year.
Overall, I have really enjoyed my experiences at Sctcc. The student population has a mass diversity which does an excellent job for showing the true varieties of cultures and people alike the Minnesota shares. I would recommend it to anyone looking to save some cash and get their generals done.
I have attended SCTCC for the past year and a half as a PSEO student. I am going on my fourth and final semester. I wish I could stay, but unfortunately SCTCC does not have the program I want to get into. I adore everything about this college. It is very affordable. The students and faculty are wonderful. Everyone is willing to help you. There is quite a bit of diversity and culture is very important. The campus is small, but easy to navigate. There is a ton of resources available to students. The commons food is good, but there is also the culinary student run restaurant called Chef's Corner and the food is delicious. Overall, this college is great and I recommend it to anyone!
I like this college because it is a small college and the proffessors want to see the students success happen.
Such a great atmosphere here at sctcc. All the professors I've had have been extremely helpful! Great school for generals or going into a technical career!
St. Cloud Tech is the small town of colleges. Instructors know you by name - and remember you a year later. The school is small (although growing) and the education you receive is practical. Regardless of if you are looking for a place to receive your associates or a certificate in a specific program, St. Cloud Tech is an affordable and realistic place to consider.
I take care of my ill parents and work. I was able to have a flexable schedule.
They have all gone smoothly and I have had access to my professors and tutors.
The job network is top notch. in fact it is connected to the local Work Force Center.
I have had nothing but great experiences with classes and professors.
They have internships right on campus. There are also a lot of internships around the local city that work with the college.
Start Your Review of St. Cloud Technical & Community College
I'm just getting my AA, so it's pretty basic.
I have loved my experience at this college. The staff is great and they make it easy to mange school and live.
Everything has been a positive experience.