St. Cloud Technical & Community College Reviews

Very good professors and good quality education for significantly less, compared to universities. They have awesome programs and are renovating to improve every year.
Overall, I have really enjoyed my experiences at Sctcc. The student population has a mass diversity which does an excellent job for showing the true varieties of cultures and people alike the Minnesota shares. I would recommend it to anyone looking to save some cash and get their generals done.
I have attended SCTCC for the past year and a half as a PSEO student. I am going on my fourth and final semester. I wish I could stay, but unfortunately SCTCC does not have the program I want to get into. I adore everything about this college. It is very affordable. The students and faculty are wonderful. Everyone is willing to help you. There is quite a bit of diversity and culture is very important. The campus is small, but easy to navigate. There is a ton of resources available to students. The commons food is good, but there is also the culinary student run restaurant called Chef's Corner and the food is delicious. Overall, this college is great and I recommend it to anyone!
Start Your Review of St. Cloud Technical & Community College
I like this college because it is a small college and the proffessors want to see the students success happen.
Such a great atmosphere here at sctcc. All the professors I've had have been extremely helpful! Great school for generals or going into a technical career!
St. Cloud Tech is the small town of colleges. Instructors know you by name - and remember you a year later. The school is small (although growing) and the education you receive is practical. Regardless of if you are looking for a place to receive your associates or a certificate in a specific program, St. Cloud Tech is an affordable and realistic place to consider.
I take care of my ill parents and work. I was able to have a flexable schedule.
They have all gone smoothly and I have had access to my professors and tutors.
The job network is top notch. in fact it is connected to the local Work Force Center.
I have had nothing but great experiences with classes and professors.
They have internships right on campus. There are also a lot of internships around the local city that work with the college.
I'm just getting my AA, so it's pretty basic.
I have loved my experience at this college. The staff is great and they make it easy to mange school and live.
Everything has been a positive experience.
Professors are always willing to help.
The school chooses the students ellgability for the programs according to the students academic accomplishments and grades.
I have been able to get each class I needed
Start Your Review of St. Cloud Technical & Community College
I'll be able to transfer into my major
I get to pick what classes I want.
It's great, the advisers are really helpful and teachers are great.