High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.58 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.58 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.58 responses
Most Popular Majors
Occupational Therapist Assistant47 Graduates
Public Health Education46 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services43 Graduates
Business Administration and Management42 Graduates
Medical Technician32 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies32 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician27 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.66 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.78 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses
St. Catherine University Reviews
The diversity among students and staff was great! Really enjoed learning about others through different assignments and activities in the different courses that I took. One thing I would change would be the events for students and thier families. Most of the event's that were held at school would fall on nights or weekends. This made it very difficult for me to actively participate in most of the events at school, which there were quite a few last fall that I would have loved to be a part of. They other thing that needs work is the parking situation on campus. There are not a lot of spots to park, most are tiny, and when you do get a spot, you may have to walk to the completely other side of the campus just to get to class! Other than those two things, my experience with St. Catherine University has been great thus far. I would highly recommend this school, especially to those women out there, wanting an education.
I am a transfer student that has recently got accepted into the online OTA program. I like it so far, my advisor has been very helpful with the process in getting me registered. I am excited about my education while attending the St. Catherine's University Online program and feel I am being guided with all the right tools to be successful. I am eager to get started and have already registered for all my summer courses due to my advisor scheduling a conference meeting this past weekend. I do love the flexibility of the program, it's been a dream so far!
I've looked at other Universities for education programs, and St Kate's has a straightforward website. That was a relief. They center their courses around social justice. Diverse student bodies deserve understanding. St Kate's has given me effective skills for my current position as a substitute teacher in the Minneapolis Public School District. I see how economic hardship affects a child's education. My classroom management has become more effective!