COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
St. Bonaventure is offering modified campus visit experiences to students entering in fall 2021 or 2022. At this time, we are only able to accept visitors who are residents of New York state, or one of the bordering states (i.e. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont). If you have any questions regarding New York state's travel guidelines, please click here. Learn More
- Party SceneA
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeA
Shaped by its values of compassion, wisdom and integrity and lauded for its value — we're No. 2 in New York and No. 3 in the North, says U.S. News & World Report — Bona's is a transformative community committed to academic excellence and civic engagement.
St. Bonaventure University offers all the opportunities of a large school, while maintaining the personal feel of a small college. No matter what your academic interest, the degree you seek, or whether you're a first-year student, transfer student or military veteran, you'll find a home at St. Bonaventure. Come for a visit. You're welcome any time.
St. Bonaventure University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.33 responses
The Bachelor of Arts in broadcast journalism prepares you for communication careers in a variety of video and audio media fields. We prepare you for entry into the broadcast journalism arena with exciting and relevant courses, such as Producing Broadcast News, Documentary, Mobile Journalism, and On-Air Announcing.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.39 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses