What kind of difference do you want to make in the world? At St. Bonaventure University, we care about your answer to that question. We want to match your passions with those of our faculty, who make a difference in the lives of our students through extraordinarily engaging and world-relevant academic programs.
We offer programs that matter – 95% of our graduates are employed or move on to graduate school within six months of graduation. Take a moment to examine what we offer and discover your own path to academic and personal success. Choosing St. Bonaventure University is your first step toward acquiring an extraordinary education.
St. Bonaventure University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management31 Graduates
Radio, Television, and Digital Communication24 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching24 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.37 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
St. Bonaventure University Reviews
DOWNSIDES that I notice are the occasional talk about drinking and partying. If you are a student that does not party or drink, then you might feel uncomfortable and may find it hard to relate to these peers but if you are able to focus on yourself and don't give in to peer pressure, you should be fine and l. There are soo many clubs you can take part in such as the Laugh Pack, plays, sports, Mountain Community Leaders, and much more. The campus is big on Sustainability and Environmental education. Another Downside I notice is that if you are an environmental Science major, there is only one professor that teaches most of the related and required courses that you need to take so if you don't like that professor, you are stuck with him.