St. Andrews University - North Carolina is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NAIA Division II
St. Andrews University - North Carolina Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management36 Graduates
Elementary Education13 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies11 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching5 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching5 Graduates
Equine Studies3 Graduates
Game and Interactive Media Design3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.12 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
St. Andrews University - North Carolina Reviews
St. Andrews is an amazing college! This college makes you feel like you have a second family. The equestrian program is excellent, it allows you to grow. The teachers take interest in every part of your life and help you in any way.
I enjoy the small community of diverse people that allows the school more opportunity and room for growth. I believe the school needs to grow in actual size, but also new ideas and improvements. The dorm living is slowly decreasing each year with little to no improvements in between. The student involvement is scarce, providing little opportunity for the students to enjoy the school.
I like the small classroom that allows you to get one on one lessons with the Professors. One dorm area that allows students to host party and drink alcohol whenever on weekends without consequences until 2am. Farrago is the school's party spot once or twice a month. I would like to see renovation on dorms like Winston, concord & Wilmington. The athletic events doesn't gain a lot of support from the student body. I would like to see more coaches that actually have knowledge about the sport coaching instead of hiring random to save money. School need to develop a better weekly menu for the café.