St. Andrews University is a branch of Webber International University located in Laurinburg, NC. The University’s mission is to offer students an array of business, liberal arts and sciences, and pre-professional programs of study that create a life transforming educational opportunity which is practical in its application, global in its scope, and multi-disciplinary in its general education core. Students will acquire depth of knowledge and expertise in their chosen field of study, balanced by breadth of knowledge across various disciplines, while pursuing a degree at associate, bachelor, or master level. Special emphasis is placed on enhancing oral and written communication, and critical thinking skills. The international quality of the student body enriches personal experience and promotes understanding of international cultures and influences.
St. Andrews University - North Carolina Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching16 Graduates
Elementary Education13 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching5 Graduates
Equine Studies3 Graduates
Game Design and Interactive Media3 Graduates
Social Science Research Methods3 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.13 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses