St. Ambrose University Reviews

The campus and people really made St. Ambrose feel like a second home. The experience I received both in and out of the classroom is priceless.
I am a full commit incoming freshman for the class of 2022. I have visited St. Ambrose multiple times within just the last couple of weeks and they have been nothing but helpful in my college process. I have even had many student contact me and have been very helpful
I absolutely loved attending St. Ambrose University. I started out my undergrad career at a different University in Iowa, but transferred to Ambrose halfway through my freshman year. The community and student life is laid back, welcoming, and fun. The professors are all well educated in their fields and are extremely flexible with working with you to succeed. They also have an excellent career center with tons of area connections and opportunities for the students.
Start Your Review of St. Ambrose University
Going to St. Ambrose changed my life for the better. Going into an atmosphere away from home can be scary, but at St. Ambrose you are home. The campus itself is smaller so you know the majority of the people attending. The class sizes are smaller, which means you have more of a personal relationship with professors. All professors are there to help you succeed, and are willing to help in any way that they can. Everyone at this university wants you to excel, and will put forth the effort to see you do so. If I could change one thing about this school it would be the tuition lock. When I first visited they had told me my tuition would be locked at a certain amount, but as the years went on my tuition kept on rising. Overall this school is perfect in every aspect. If I had to choose again where to attend school I would choose St. Ambrose University.
This university has diversity in many cultures and a wide array of educational opportunities. It is located in Davenport Iowa which allows many opportunities for entertainment and employment during and after college.
The food better seasoned and more options like hambuger or hotdogs line when you don't like the other food better open hours
Saint Ambrose has a rather impressive campus with a new Rec center that really adds value. Dorms are also above average with nice suite rooms.
St. Ambrose is a very beautiful campus with small classes so one is able to fullfill their college degree. The professors are easy to contact with one on one meetings. The campus is open to many career opportunities with many helpful resources. As a Exercise Science major the cadaver lab is one of my favorites. As a student I am exposed to a small class with many different types of anatomy. I also played soccer and made some great memories. St. Ambrose was the right choice for me.
I love attending St. Ambrose University! Most of the professors and staff are very helpful. The atmosphere and students are welcoming. Some changes that I would like to see are more guidance when it comes to the resources that the institution offers, as well as clubs that we are able to become involved in.
When I went to visit St. Ambrose University, I fell in love with the campus. At first I was very hesitant, with it being so close to home. But once I stepped on campus, I had a feeling that, that is where I belonged. Everyone that I meet and talked to were so nice and welcoming.
I really enjoyed the academic opportunities St. Ambrose has to offer in addition to the great housing options. This makes it a great all around environment to spend your college years.
I love attending St. Ambrose. The population is just big enough that you see new faces every day but small enough that you see your friends all the time. Same goes for the campus size, it’s a great size! Not too intimidating, easy walk from one end to the other. Great facilities, and the teachers really push you! Very happy with my decision to attend here.
I really enjoyed St. Ambrose. It is a smaller private college and it is a tight knit community. Classes were great here because of the smaller class sizes. It allowed much more individualized learning and the teachers actually knew your name.
Overall great school. Small school environment makes it a more personal experience. Teachers know you personally and care about you and your achievements. Gorgeous campus with above average dorms. Food quality is not that good. Very friendly environment.
A very well rounded University. Acedemic and Sport are incredible. Niche has scored the a B. Like the small size along with the professor student ratio. Location is perfect in the Midwest all 4 seasons.
St. Ambrose is a great university. The location makes it feel like home, but still away at a 4 year school. They offer many resources to assist students in transitioning well into college life without letting them fall.
Great administration and faculty. The student body is nice and there is a wide range of classes and majors. Some of the classrooms are run down and would benefit from renovation.
Start Your Review of St. Ambrose University
St. Ambrose was one of the best decisions of my life! I love it here and I've made great friends and strides in my education!
Great small school with many opportunities. The small classes allow you to really build a relationship with instructors and advisors. The only bad part is that the area around the campus is unsafe
St. Ambrose is a very good school, its a smaller sized school with small class sizes and a smaller campus as well. However there is room for improvement such as better parking. The one thing about St. Ambrose is it is located in a sketchy location but security does do an excellent job with making the campus safe for students.