St. Ambrose University Reviews

So far I have enjoyed my experience at St. Ambrose. I love the food and the environment it provides for all of its students. The professors really care for how the students progress, and because of its size, it allows them to have one on one time with the students.
We just toured the school and it felt very inviting. THis school has an outstanding reputation. They have a 5.5 year program for Physical Therapy.
What I have loved most so far during my time at Ambrose has been my academic experience. The professors I have had so far have excellent knowledge in their fields and make their classes engaging while also challenging their students to pursue knowledge in all subjects. In this way the liberal arts education is very well represented at this school. Professors at this school are also more approachable since the majority of classes are no bigger than 25 students. Most of my professors and I are on a first name basis, an aspect of the smaller university education that I have felt has given me greater academic success. If I was going to critique one thing about this school though it would have to the location. While the campus itself is beautiful, the area around it is not in the best shape and there are nearly no places in the immediate area for students to hangout. Because of this, a vehicle or public transportation is almost an essential if you attend this school.
Start Your Review of St. Ambrose University
I like that we can live on campus all years of college. They need to update some dorm hall to what students need and want to see, so more people will want to come here and stay on campus. They need to listen to students needs and wants to see the university. They have jobs for students that have work study or not. Their is a lot of fun events that happen on campus like bingo, concerts, and halls and floors events in the dorm halls.
St. Ambrose is a great college to go to. Full of diversity and with friendly staff I recommend it highly. Unfortunately it is a private school and can be a real strain on one's wallet if your funding for college is low.
The campus and people really made St. Ambrose feel like a second home. The experience I received both in and out of the classroom is priceless.
I am a full commit incoming freshman for the class of 2022. I have visited St. Ambrose multiple times within just the last couple of weeks and they have been nothing but helpful in my college process. I have even had many student contact me and have been very helpful
I absolutely loved attending St. Ambrose University. I started out my undergrad career at a different University in Iowa, but transferred to Ambrose halfway through my freshman year. The community and student life is laid back, welcoming, and fun. The professors are all well educated in their fields and are extremely flexible with working with you to succeed. They also have an excellent career center with tons of area connections and opportunities for the students.
Going to St. Ambrose changed my life for the better. Going into an atmosphere away from home can be scary, but at St. Ambrose you are home. The campus itself is smaller so you know the majority of the people attending. The class sizes are smaller, which means you have more of a personal relationship with professors. All professors are there to help you succeed, and are willing to help in any way that they can. Everyone at this university wants you to excel, and will put forth the effort to see you do so. If I could change one thing about this school it would be the tuition lock. When I first visited they had told me my tuition would be locked at a certain amount, but as the years went on my tuition kept on rising. Overall this school is perfect in every aspect. If I had to choose again where to attend school I would choose St. Ambrose University.
This university has diversity in many cultures and a wide array of educational opportunities. It is located in Davenport Iowa which allows many opportunities for entertainment and employment during and after college.
The food better seasoned and more options like hambuger or hotdogs line when you don't like the other food better open hours
Saint Ambrose has a rather impressive campus with a new Rec center that really adds value. Dorms are also above average with nice suite rooms.
St. Ambrose is a very beautiful campus with small classes so one is able to fullfill their college degree. The professors are easy to contact with one on one meetings. The campus is open to many career opportunities with many helpful resources. As a Exercise Science major the cadaver lab is one of my favorites. As a student I am exposed to a small class with many different types of anatomy. I also played soccer and made some great memories. St. Ambrose was the right choice for me.
I love attending St. Ambrose University! Most of the professors and staff are very helpful. The atmosphere and students are welcoming. Some changes that I would like to see are more guidance when it comes to the resources that the institution offers, as well as clubs that we are able to become involved in.
When I went to visit St. Ambrose University, I fell in love with the campus. At first I was very hesitant, with it being so close to home. But once I stepped on campus, I had a feeling that, that is where I belonged. Everyone that I meet and talked to were so nice and welcoming.
I really enjoyed the academic opportunities St. Ambrose has to offer in addition to the great housing options. This makes it a great all around environment to spend your college years.
I love attending St. Ambrose. The population is just big enough that you see new faces every day but small enough that you see your friends all the time. Same goes for the campus size, it’s a great size! Not too intimidating, easy walk from one end to the other. Great facilities, and the teachers really push you! Very happy with my decision to attend here.
Start Your Review of St. Ambrose University
I really enjoyed St. Ambrose. It is a smaller private college and it is a tight knit community. Classes were great here because of the smaller class sizes. It allowed much more individualized learning and the teachers actually knew your name.
Overall great school. Small school environment makes it a more personal experience. Teachers know you personally and care about you and your achievements. Gorgeous campus with above average dorms. Food quality is not that good. Very friendly environment.
A very well rounded University. Acedemic and Sport are incredible. Niche has scored the a B. Like the small size along with the professor student ratio. Location is perfect in the Midwest all 4 seasons.