St. Ambrose University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science48 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems37 Graduates
Elementary Education34 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching32 Graduates
Industrial Engineering25 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.49 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.39 responses
St. Ambrose University Reviews
I love attending St. Ambrose University! Most of the professors and staff are very helpful. The atmosphere and students are welcoming. Some changes that I would like to see are more guidance when it comes to the resources that the institution offers, as well as clubs that we are able to become involved in.
I love attending St. Ambrose. The population is just big enough that you see new faces every day but small enough that you see your friends all the time. Same goes for the campus size, it’s a great size! Not too intimidating, easy walk from one end to the other. Great facilities, and the teachers really push you! Very happy with my decision to attend here.
I absolutely loved attending St. Ambrose University. I started out my undergrad career at a different University in Iowa, but transferred to Ambrose halfway through my freshman year. The community and student life is laid back, welcoming, and fun. The professors are all well educated in their fields and are extremely flexible with working with you to succeed. They also have an excellent career center with tons of area connections and opportunities for the students.