- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB+
Since 1885, Springfield College has made a difference in the world. Our commitment to the Humanics philosophy is what sets us apart. You may be asking, “what is that?” We’re always happy to share. The Humanics philosophy calls for educating students in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others. No one else has it. We focus on helping students develop the whole person so they can serve as leaders in their communities, organizations, companies–wherever their next steps take them.
Springfield College - Massachusetts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
Physical Therapy42 Graduates
Physician Assistant41 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management35 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science34 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching31 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies30 Graduates
Athletic Training24 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.37 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.48 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Springfield College - Massachusetts Reviews
Classes were held on Zoom and attendance was mandatory. Cameras were optional however, but most people kept them on during sessions. Information was able to be taught by the professor with the share screen function and made learning easier in such a hectic time.
Some classes remained to be on-campus but for those that were moved remotely, they rarely missed a beat. Teachers were outgoing and tried to get all their students involved so that morale/participation was high during such a global crisis. Overall, I enjoyed the experience of online classes, which honestly was something I never thought I would have to take part in.