Springfield College - Massachusetts is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Upstate Collegiate Athletic Association
Springfield College - Massachusetts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science62 Graduates
Physical Therapy35 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management35 Graduates
Athletic Training32 Graduates
Physician Assistant29 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy28 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies27 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching27 Graduates
Biological Sciences26 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Springfield College - Massachusetts Reviews
Springfield College is a tight knit community with it's students and faculty, built on the Humanics Philosophy. This philosophy educates students in spirit, mind, and body to build leaders in our communities in service for others. The college helps develop individuals as a whole to create great individuals for society. The low student to faculty ratio allows individuals to have a greater opportunity to develop academically while building relationships with professors to aid in future endeavors beyond college. Through the New Student Orientation, and other on campus activities, Springfield College allows individuals to grow an identity, express themselves, and create friendships that will last a lifetime.
Sprinfield College's academics are great! However, living on campus this Freshman year I would have to say there is not much to do unless you are on one of the NCAA Division III Sports Teams here. The school offers activities usually once a night but I do not prefer these seeing as I am not interested in them. The Guidance Department here is very good though.
What I like about Springfield College how students, faculty, and staff treat one another to create a feeling of community. The feeling of community is so strong that many consider Springfield College to be their second home. What Springfield College can work on, however, is building more residence halls. Although the campus is relatively small they have been accepting more students each new academic year, creating issues where freshman can be living in mid-year housing. If more residence halls are added then this will no longer be a problem.