Since 1885, Springfield College has made a difference in the world. Our commitment to the Humanics philosophy is what sets us apart. You may be asking, “what is that?” We’re always happy to share. The Humanics philosophy calls for educating students in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others. No one else has it. We focus on helping students develop the whole person so they can serve as leaders in their communities, organizations, companies–wherever their next steps take them.
Springfield College - Massachusetts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Physical Therapy45 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science39 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching38 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management32 Graduates
Occupational Therapy23 Graduates
Physician Assistant23 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.43 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Springfield College - Massachusetts Reviews
The abysmal WIFI also makes it very frustrating to try to do homework, as each time you press a new page, you have to wait 30-45 seconds for it to load. I will likely transfer by the end of the school year, just like many of my friends plan as well. We simply cannot stand to pay a premium for everything to be broken or just not work.