- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB+
Founded in 1830, Spring Hill College has educated leaders, influenced careers, inspired life choices and ignited a life-long passion for the greater good. Spring Hill College is the oldest Catholic college in the Southeast and the third oldest Jesuit college in the U.S.
Spring Hill students are “Jesuit-educated”, meaning they not only excel academically but also learn the value of the whole person and service for others.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.37 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.46 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses