Spring Hill College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Southern States Athletic Conference
Spring Hill College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Spring Hill College Reviews
Review Spring Hill College
I think Spring Hill is an amazing school! It has given me the opportunity to explore all aspects of education through its Liberal Arts curriculum, as well as my faith in the Catholic Church. Although their science equipment and building need a serious update, I have been able to learn some useful techniques for laboratory experience. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small school.
The school has a wonderful diverse population of students from all over the United States as well as several other countries and continents. It has a family atmosphere and there are many opportunities to get involved. There's greek life, sports, numerous clubs including gamin clubs and great opportunities to get involved in community through various service organizations. Campus ministries is very active and for all faiths and Mobile is a very dynamic city...home to the original and first Mardi Gras! Spring Hill College is a beautiful campus on a hill overlooking Mobile! I love being a part of this historical Jesuit College and family!
Our school is small so we don't have all sports. However, the athletic/club departments offer wonderful opportunities for students to participate and earn scholarships to go towards education! Parents are very supportive and there is good camaraderie between the different sports. Professors love to attend the sports, especially when invited by their students. The student population is supportive and I love that even smaller club sports are respected not only by the school but other athletes on campus as well.