Spring Arbor University Reviews

Spring Arbor University excels in providing outstanding educational opportunities to students by employing excellent professors who are extremely dedicated to their students, and setting up academic "extras" such as group experiences and international trips that truly make it learning about life, as well as a career. I would love additional extra-curricular opportunities provided, as it is a relatively small campus in a very small community.
Spring Arbor University is a place where community thrives. Learning is integrated with Faith there are no boundaries on what is studied. Campus life is meaningful and full of loving community.
I like the online experience and the fact that it's a Christian University. Time will tell whether the program I am currently in will be successful or not.
Start Your Review of Spring Arbor University
Spring Arbor provides small class sizes, amazing professors who are invested in their students, and great community! Attending here is one of the best decisions I've made!
I love my night accelerated classes the teachers are always helpful and responsive during the week if I have questions. I am planning on continuing my education here after I graduate in October.
The professors at Spring Arbor really care about their students. They go out of their way to help in any way they can. The professors take their time to fully explain what they are teaching to make sure everyone understands. Grading is fair. Spring Arbor has a good reputation with employers, from what I have heard.
Spring Arbor University provides a community that allows students to grow together and build friendships that will last a lifetime. The campus is filled with genuine people whether that be the students, professors, coaches, etc. Also a very safe campus to be on.
I enjoy the wonderful community that is present at Spring Arbor University - there are so many opportunities to build relationships here. I truly cannot imagine myself attending college anywhere else.
The environment simply put, is home. Everyone knows everyone and it is a wonderful atmosphere to learn and grow in I’m so glad I chose spring arbor
Spring Arbor University is a community. This university truly values community and values each individual student.
I absolutely loved going to SAU, the classes were great. However, my financial aid wasn't covering all my costs and I was owing around $1000 a semester. I had to drop out because I couldn't afford $350 a month payments.
Professors are so knowledgeable in their fields. They really connect with their students and try to get to know every single one.
I have always loved being here. The professors are unique in that they genuinely care about their students. They are intentional about building relationships with students and their offices are open for both academic and personal discussion.
This is an unapologetic Christian University. The community is great. I have formed the best friends that I could have ever asked for in the two months that I have been here. I have no complaints about this school. God is at the center of this campus and my life has changed because of this place.
I went to main campus for my first two years, then entered into the global program in order to cut costs (it allows me to commute only a half hour from home while also working full time). During my main campus time, I lived in Muffit and majored as psych/social work. I loved most of my profs and felt genuinely cared for by them. Though the facilities in my dorm were not altogether reliable, the small community of women I lived with made it worth choosing a second year. I also made close friends with my CORE group, and a few others. I cherished those friendships, and still do. The academic advisers are also so helpful and generous with their time and knowledge. The staff really is intentional with students.
The reason that I gave 4 stars rather than 5 is that I feel SAU encourages some stereotypes about different groups of people, particularly men and women, which perpetuates some obstructions toward growing as an individual. Meal plans are also not ideal.
Attending Spring Arbor University has so far been a very good experience for me. The campus is very safe, and the small class sizes mean that the teachers are very hands-on with their students and unlike other university teachers they seem to actually care about the performance and behavior of their students. I hope that my good experiences continue into my next few years at SAU, and I see little reason why they will not.
If you are looking for a good safe place to go to a school that is enveloped in a Christian community then SAU may be for you. This is definitely a school for people looking for a small, but tight knit community.
Start Your Review of Spring Arbor University
Everyone at SAU is very invested and is willing to go above and beyond to help students succeed. There is a strong sense of community, and people treat each other like family. There is just something different about SAU that makes it feel like home.
I am a distance learner through Spring Arbor. I love the online learning environment and managing my homework and study time on my own. The instructors have been helpful in providing clear instructions and examples to follow for assignments. Overall, I'd recommend this university to others.
I am entering my second year with Spring Arbor University which has been less than satisfactory. I attend Spring Arbor's School of Education courses through North Central Michigan College's Cohort, the community college in the small city where I live and work full time. Like many others, I am going to school while juggling many other responsibilities. North Central's administration has made this educational journey as easy as they could, but Spring Arbor's administration has failed me over and over. They're impossible to contact, unorganized, and down right unprofessional. If it were'nt for the local adjunct professors they assign to our courses being so amazing I would've switched to a different university long ago.