Spring Arbor University Reviews

This college is amazing. Every student is involved and included even if they commute. Everyone is taught everything with a Christian perspective. The instructors care and do what they can when someone needs help. The student life is great there are so many events and groups you can go to or join. It's an awesome place to go.
I transferred into Spring Arbor, as I felt the prior State school that I attended did not suit the my academic, spiritual, or personal needs. From the moment I toured SAU, I knew I was "home". I felt incredibly welcomed, and I felt as though I was actually wanted there by the fellow students and faculty. Because it is a smaller school, professors were easy to get in touch with and quick to offer extra help if needed.
Everyone that I have encountered is helpful and respectful. My professors are awesome in a way that they are knowledgeable in the area they teach.
Start Your Review of Spring Arbor University
spring arbor university is a small college with the best of everything. The atmosphere, the professors, the students etc etc etc...they have a wonderful Christian based background and it makes me feel so comfortable when away from home
Spring Arbor University is a small liberal arts, private educational Christian institute. Things I would love to see change is the respect and involvement for LGBT Students that are on campus.
The campus as a whole is beautiful. If you are looking for a smaller Christian University, this is the place to be. The small classroom setting allows for a more personal student-professor relationship; you can tell they really do care about your education. The worship chapels are amazing and a great break from the stress of school.
Everyone is so nice and welcoming! Didn't have a better visit to a college than Spring Arbor! A college you have to visit!
I am in an online program at Spring Arbor. I have all online classes lasting seven weeks followed by a one week break. My time at SAU is flying by because of the compressed class schedule. The programs are very user friendly and accessible for working adults with family's.
I enjoy the idea of attending a Christian organization where you are free to learn in a biblical atmosphere.
Spring Arbor University is a small university, but the community on this campus is unreal. I have never experienced this type of community among college-aged people before. Also, most of the professors are awesome with a a bunch of knowledge that they want to give us and help us understand. Some of the professors are amazing mentors also. It is not uncommon for a student and professor to have a more meaningful relationship with one another than a normal college (not in an inappropriate way!). Most of the faculty and staff are there because they want students to grow intellectually, sociable, and most important, spiritually.
I love this college. It has great sports, academics, variety, and people. The staff are very involved with the students.
Classes are a small size, so they are great for receiving personal attention and help from instructors. It is a great atmosphere and student body. The campus could be more accommodating towards those with physical handicaps or disabilities.
They call me way too much but overall, I am happy with taking courses online for my graduate degree with Spring Arbor University. The professors are kind and so are my fellow peers.
I have enjoyed my time at Spring Arbor University, though it has put me nearly $140,000 in debt by the time of my graduation. The school is located in a VERY small town with not much to do, but we rally school spirit for sporting events and annual school traditions. If you decide to come to SAU, you will be here for the academics, not the party scene. We have top-notch professors and small class sizes that allows students to really develop a passion for the course content.
There are some professors who are amazing; and others who are a waste of my tuition. The culture there is very judgmental and bland. There is not a lot of diversity and when anyone speaks out about something they believe in, they are threatened to be expelled. If this wasn't the only four year school close to home; I would transfer.
Spring Arbor University excels in providing outstanding educational opportunities to students by employing excellent professors who are extremely dedicated to their students, and setting up academic "extras" such as group experiences and international trips that truly make it learning about life, as well as a career. I would love additional extra-curricular opportunities provided, as it is a relatively small campus in a very small community.
Spring Arbor University is a place where community thrives. Learning is integrated with Faith there are no boundaries on what is studied. Campus life is meaningful and full of loving community.
Start Your Review of Spring Arbor University
I like the online experience and the fact that it's a Christian University. Time will tell whether the program I am currently in will be successful or not.
Spring Arbor provides small class sizes, amazing professors who are invested in their students, and great community! Attending here is one of the best decisions I've made!
I love my night accelerated classes the teachers are always helpful and responsive during the week if I have questions. I am planning on continuing my education here after I graduate in October.