Spring Arbor University Reviews

I enjoy the idea of attending a Christian organization where you are free to learn in a biblical atmosphere.
Spring Arbor University is a small university, but the community on this campus is unreal. I have never experienced this type of community among college-aged people before. Also, most of the professors are awesome with a a bunch of knowledge that they want to give us and help us understand. Some of the professors are amazing mentors also. It is not uncommon for a student and professor to have a more meaningful relationship with one another than a normal college (not in an inappropriate way!). Most of the faculty and staff are there because they want students to grow intellectually, sociable, and most important, spiritually.
I love this college. It has great sports, academics, variety, and people. The staff are very involved with the students.
Start Your Review of Spring Arbor University
Classes are a small size, so they are great for receiving personal attention and help from instructors. It is a great atmosphere and student body. The campus could be more accommodating towards those with physical handicaps or disabilities.
They call me way too much but overall, I am happy with taking courses online for my graduate degree with Spring Arbor University. The professors are kind and so are my fellow peers.
I have enjoyed my time at Spring Arbor University, though it has put me nearly $140,000 in debt by the time of my graduation. The school is located in a VERY small town with not much to do, but we rally school spirit for sporting events and annual school traditions. If you decide to come to SAU, you will be here for the academics, not the party scene. We have top-notch professors and small class sizes that allows students to really develop a passion for the course content.
There are some professors who are amazing; and others who are a waste of my tuition. The culture there is very judgmental and bland. There is not a lot of diversity and when anyone speaks out about something they believe in, they are threatened to be expelled. If this wasn't the only four year school close to home; I would transfer.
Spring Arbor University excels in providing outstanding educational opportunities to students by employing excellent professors who are extremely dedicated to their students, and setting up academic "extras" such as group experiences and international trips that truly make it learning about life, as well as a career. I would love additional extra-curricular opportunities provided, as it is a relatively small campus in a very small community.
Spring Arbor University is a place where community thrives. Learning is integrated with Faith there are no boundaries on what is studied. Campus life is meaningful and full of loving community.
I like the online experience and the fact that it's a Christian University. Time will tell whether the program I am currently in will be successful or not.
Spring Arbor provides small class sizes, amazing professors who are invested in their students, and great community! Attending here is one of the best decisions I've made!
I love my night accelerated classes the teachers are always helpful and responsive during the week if I have questions. I am planning on continuing my education here after I graduate in October.
The professors at Spring Arbor really care about their students. They go out of their way to help in any way they can. The professors take their time to fully explain what they are teaching to make sure everyone understands. Grading is fair. Spring Arbor has a good reputation with employers, from what I have heard.
Spring Arbor University provides a community that allows students to grow together and build friendships that will last a lifetime. The campus is filled with genuine people whether that be the students, professors, coaches, etc. Also a very safe campus to be on.
I enjoy the wonderful community that is present at Spring Arbor University - there are so many opportunities to build relationships here. I truly cannot imagine myself attending college anywhere else.
The environment simply put, is home. Everyone knows everyone and it is a wonderful atmosphere to learn and grow in I’m so glad I chose spring arbor
Spring Arbor University is a community. This university truly values community and values each individual student.
Start Your Review of Spring Arbor University
I absolutely loved going to SAU, the classes were great. However, my financial aid wasn't covering all my costs and I was owing around $1000 a semester. I had to drop out because I couldn't afford $350 a month payments.
Professors are so knowledgeable in their fields. They really connect with their students and try to get to know every single one.
I have always loved being here. The professors are unique in that they genuinely care about their students. They are intentional about building relationships with students and their offices are open for both academic and personal discussion.