Spencerian College - Louisville Reviews

The online program is HORRIBLE. It is an expensive correspondence course in which the instructors have no contact with the students. You have to email them or call the front desk of the school to ask questions and IF they get back with you they do not answer the questions. I was taught by youtube videos and reading books and forums. If any of you want to be thousands of dollars in debt and watch youtube videos I am starting an online class too.
I love going to Spencerian. The faculty here are such great help. They will help you in any way they can to get you in the right direction..
The class sizes are smaller. The building is brand new, and the labs are filled with a lot of practice simulations.
Start Your Review of Spencerian College - Louisville
I'm in the application process right now but the staff tries to help as much as they can. The tuition is very high but not too expensive as other colleges are.
Left had doesn't know what the right hand is doing. This is NOT a school that accommodates working adults.
I do like my school. But I feel it would be easier to succeed if the instructors were more interested in the student personally.
All online bacholor degree and its for 15 months
Just as easy to use as blackboard is.
The teachers I had so far are great, they went above and beyond what I thought they would. THey have really helped me succeed
CLS is not a field for everyone. It's not east to find jobs
again so far so good haven't made it far enough in to say if its great or ok.
I'm only one semester in, and for getting my bachlors is 15 months so far so good!
It's been very easy getting my classes scheduled and I haven't had any issues at all.
The school is great, I love the small friendly class atmosphere at Spencerian. The night division is fun, it's like a little family. We do cover a lot of information in a short amount of time which can be a little overwhelming at times, but you just have to take it one day at a time.
I'm in the Rad Tech program for the night division and I really love it. It's very streamlined, it's going by so fast! I'm already in the 2nd Quarter and have learned so much, it's exciting. I can't wait to start working in my field of study.
I love Spencerian. They have made it so easy for me get started and everyone is so helpful and friendly. I love that the classes are so small, you really get one on one time with the instructors.
It is a small campus and they have only the things needed to get a complete education here.
Start Your Review of Spencerian College - Louisville
It is a lot better than I exepected it to be because of the negative comments that others prior to my enrollment stated.
I have not had to the pleasure of using the career center yet.
When I first enrolled it was determined that most of the prior credits that I had earned would be able to transfer to this school.