1. Louisville, KY
  2. 4 Year

Spencerian College - Louisville Reviews

I do like my school. But I feel it would be easier to succeed if the instructors were more interested in the student personally.
All online bacholor degree and its for 15 months
Just as easy to use as blackboard is.
Review Your College
The teachers I had so far are great, they went above and beyond what I thought they would. THey have really helped me succeed
CLS is not a field for everyone. It's not east to find jobs
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
again so far so good haven't made it far enough in to say if its great or ok.
I'm only one semester in, and for getting my bachlors is 15 months so far so good!
It's been very easy getting my classes scheduled and I haven't had any issues at all.
The school is great, I love the small friendly class atmosphere at Spencerian. The night division is fun, it's like a little family. We do cover a lot of information in a short amount of time which can be a little overwhelming at times, but you just have to take it one day at a time.
I'm in the Rad Tech program for the night division and I really love it. It's very streamlined, it's going by so fast! I'm already in the 2nd Quarter and have learned so much, it's exciting. I can't wait to start working in my field of study.
I love Spencerian. They have made it so easy for me get started and everyone is so helpful and friendly. I love that the classes are so small, you really get one on one time with the instructors.
It is a small campus and they have only the things needed to get a complete education here.
  • Campus
It is a lot better than I exepected it to be because of the negative comments that others prior to my enrollment stated.
I have not had to the pleasure of using the career center yet.
  • Value
When I first enrolled it was determined that most of the prior credits that I had earned would be able to transfer to this school.
I have had a better experience here with the financial aid department than some of the other schools I have attended and even looked into as an option for school.
  • Value
The class registration process was really easy and you are helped every step of the way.
Review Your College
There are not a lot of hoops to jump through to get into the nursing program.
Spencerian college of louisville is an awesome school that not only educates you about your feild but is hands on. My first college attempt was the worst experience. But here at Spencerian its not just a school. Your building a foundation towards you career, gaining new friends that are like family. Everyone is always positive, willing to help how ever they can. What make my school unique is that its built around what field your studying, for example I'm studying to be a Medical/clinical Assitant. All my classes pertain to that. The classes are small so that you can focus more and understand things since you'll be working on patients. This School is so amazing that you get to do clinicals and actually work in a setting that your studing for.
The people that work at my school is the best thins about it. Everyone is willing to help no matter what.
  • Feb 26 2014