Spartan College of Aeronautics & Technology - Tulsa Reviews

I have much to say on this matter, however it's far more than one thousand characters, so I'll be brief. The students lack integrity along with some of the staff, though the staff is present, very attentive and always trying to make things easier on the students. There's never a moment to think that you can't make it through the program, they offer drive when you seem disheartened. If I had the choice to go back, I'd choose Spartan again, even knowing what I know now. I didn't expect much walking into a crumbling giant like Spartan, especially in this day and age. It's a relic of the past, a time when men built the things they needed to accomplish greater things, and I love this school in all it's awful, decrepit glory.
The training I have received at Spartan has well prepared for a career in aviation. The staff was always ready with the up to date information for a field that is ever changing. The staff also provides job placement and counseling during and after graduation. The instruction I received at Spartan is the corner stone I needed to be a professional and job ready once I graduated. I would recommend anyone with the drive and desire to be in aviation to attend Spartan.
A For Profit School. Only thing they are good at is losing accreditation, VA funding, and burying you in debt even when you come out with nothing.Owned by heartless greedy bankers
Start Your Review of Spartan College of Aeronautics & Technology - Tulsa
Don’t go there ! they take 100% of your student loan and you cannot afford the basic necessities to survive in life and the dorms are not included in the loan. teachers there just factory workers .The school looks like a Third World country tore to pieces and the bathrooms with no ventilation smells like death,if you are being harassed by other students the president of the school would tell you to confront them yourself for example they claimed I was an alien from outer space ,to them that was a good cause to call me into the office With a armed guard behind me. ! they invest no money back into their schools!!! and on top of that where the dorms are located in a very bad neighborhood where I was attacked viciously
I absolutely love this school it is for students and anybody that has a desire and passion for aviation. I am having a great experience to flying to doing book work because all the instructors are passionate and care about their students. What I love about Spartan is the discipline, dedication, sharp focus and high expectations that the instructors have for their students. They want the students to strive and not just become average at what they aspire to do in the aviation industry, they want them to become the best. Things I would like to see change is more instructors being hired and more planes being bought.
The Spartan College I attend is in Broomfield, CO, and it is right by the ROcky Mountain JEffco airport. I love this school, all the instructors, and students are more than willing to help, provide information needed. Very friendly, diverse and outspoken. They have plenty of oppotrunities with hiring events and academic advancement, volunteering, etc..
I DID VERY WELL HERE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR A GOOD PAYING CAREER BY THE TIME YOU GRADUATE ...LOTS OF JOBS! It's NOT REALLY A PARTY COLLEGE .. IM WORKING FOR A GREAT COMPANY MAKING APPROX 72,000 A YEAR IN MY 2ED YEAR. I JUST FINISHED MY AAS DEGREE ONLINE - TOOK AROUND 3 MO. IF YOUR MORE HANDS ON, THIS WILL BENEFIT YOU. IM BACK IN CALIFORNIA CLOSE TO MY HOME NEAR MERCED CA.
Great College! Everyone is extremely helpful and wants to see the students succeed. Highly recommend Spartan College!
I'm 40yrs young. G.E.D. only. So I really didn't know what to expect. I assumed it would start with boring things like math ,English, history, and everything that most forget out of high school but that wasn't the case here at Spartan. I am part of the Hybrid program but I expect when I get to Tulsa. It will be just as great there. I love the fact that we jumped in feet first and began learning things we actually will need to know about the career we are pursuing. AAAA+++++ I love it
This school has been known to pay people for false positive reviews, beware. They are still on the government's watch list for heightened cash monitoring. I attended the NDT program and finished but I regret not researching it first. Tulsa welding school has most of the same classes for much cheaper. How can this place justify charging almost 20k but have a problem with roaches? Please research, read REAL reviews and save yourself a lot of money and heart ache.
Not worth the money. This place is falling apart. Parts that you work on are trash. Hardly any of the planes work. They teach you things that don't pertain to what you will need to know. The tool they offer are over priced. Not worth the student loans in the ending.
If you’re passionate and have a love for Aviation. Spartan college of Aerounatics & Technology is for you. Yes you do not get to party every night, have a sports team to cheer for and let’s you get away with drugs and alcohol like a regular University. Spartan expect’s there students to be hard working, dedicated and motivated to be the very best they can be. To succeed and excel in what ever profession in aviation the student desires. Thanks to the discipline that Spartan has taught me. I can now call my self a pilot and I can pursue my dreams to become a professional pilot. I am beyond proud to call myself a Spartan!
I dunno how this school received a rating above one star overall. Go to am actual site like college review dot co. This school was nothing but one huge regret and it is obvious that a lot of the really "positive" reviews are here are either fake or from the aeronautics program. However, the nondestructice technician program is where they primarily seem to rip us off. It is a joke. Tulsa welding school offers many of the same classes. Wish I would have known that beforehand....
Spartan college of aeronautics and technology is a good fast paced school to attend to in order to receive a certificate and license to pursue in working on today aircrafts.. also the instructors that have 30 plus years of experience teaching us makes a huge difference from a regular college to a hands on college with teachers will show how it is in the work field on how things are done properly like working on sheet metal.. the proper formation and dementions in order to fabricate a fuselage for example. This school is by far excellent in their curriculum.
This college truly is an amazing college, the people here are great people they know how to teach you the curriculum and they have tutoring to help you out. The community is great, the dorms are excellent and they ensure your safety.
This place is a total scam. Please do not go there. Credits won't transfer. They claim to be the best school but is actually a joke in the aviation community.
I have had extra support.
Start Your Review of Spartan College of Aeronautics & Technology - Tulsa
I like the teaching technique of hands on.
I think that Spartan carry's some weight in the real world of avionics.
I am happy learning hands on.