Spalding University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.25 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.34 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Spalding University Reviews
The students are VERY diverse, especially when it comes to sexuality. Everyone, including the faculty, are friendly and willing to help in any way they can. The unique 6 week scheduling make classes and homework assignments easier to manage. As for improvements, I believe more art-related programs should be added, like theater!
I just transferred from the University of Louisville to join the Nursing program at Spalding University. I chose Spalding because it is a small private school. I knew I was going to get a better learning experience. I didn't know much about the school but as soon as I came in contact with the faculty and staff I couldn't have been more impressed. They were extremely helpful when it came to getting everything transferred and in on time. They worked with me and most importantly made me extremely important. You can tell that the staff really does care about you and your education. I feel excited to be there and I know the staff and faculty are cheering me on!
I was drawn to the accelerated nursing program for a multitude of reasons. Spalding University didn't make me take extra classes or jump through hoops for admittance!