Spa Tech - Portland is a for-profit college located in Westbrook, Maine in the Portland, ME Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 133 undergraduate students. The Spa Tech - Portland acceptance rate is 100%. Spa Tech - Portland alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $21,000.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Spa Tech Institute - Portland
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Spa Tech Institute - Portland
- NGEastern School of Acupuncture & Traditional Medicine
- 4 Year
- Bloomfield, NJ
- 1 review
- NGEmpire Beauty School - Maine
- 2 Year
- Portland, ME
- NGSpa Tech Institute - Plymouth
- 2 Year
- Plymouth, MA
- 9 reviews
- NGSpa Tech Institute - Westboro
- 2 Year
- Westboro, MA
- 5 reviews
Spa Tech Institute - Portland Reviews
I love all the immediate hands on training involved from day one. If I were to change anything it would be to better organize days we work on requirements. There is no sort of organization which makes it hard to get requirements done. There should be sign up sheets to work at different stations so there is less confusion. Another thing is the attendance policy. They have a policy where if you are late three times you are kicked out and lose your entire investment of 10,000 dollars, yet you can miss a bunch of days and just have to make up the time. This is a little backwards. I completely understand preparing people for the responsibility of a job, but this policy needs to be looked at and altered. Overall the school and professors are great and do what they can to help you succeed, there are just a few policies that should be revisited and altered.