Southwestern University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.26 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.39 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.44 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Southwestern University Reviews
Although at first glance I was not completely sure SU would be the school for me, after simply days there I knew that I was home. The classes are small, and the teachers truly care about the individual educations of their students. I was so encouraged in my desire to pursue not only a double major, but a minor as well. Southwestern truly encourages you to reach for your dreams. And they have so many resources available for you to actually achieve those dreams. I have found lifelong mentors and friends at Southwestern, and I highly recommend it to all!
Whether it be the financial aid office or an academic department, they will go out of their way to help you. Southwestern has so much to offer, you just have to ask! Take advantage of the events that are put on throughout the year and join any of the numerous organizations on campus.
I cannot speak of Southwestern highly enough. The culture of the campus is incredible, the education is exceptional, the social life is fun. I truly realized how great of an education I received from the school once I left and began competing with peers from other institutions. Southwestern truly prepares you for graduate programs better than any other school and it encourages critical thinking.