Southwestern Oklahoma State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities121 Graduates
Business Administration and Management101 Graduates
Elementary Education40 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies38 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician31 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science24 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.39 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.43 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Southwestern Oklahoma State University Reviews
I love SWOSU, there are great people and it feels like home. I believe it isn't for everyone-no college is, but it was for me! Its small, but bigger than my hometown. It was kind of boring at times, and I must admit places like OU do make me envious, but at what cost? Super cheap for quality education. I am super shy so believe me when I say people here are so friendly! I even made friends, if I can you can, trust me.
SWOSU is an awesome school to attend. The campus is beautiful, the people are friendly, the professors are helpful, and the opportunities are endless for students to get involved!
As a transfer student, I found this college not only a good place to transfer to, but superior in every way from the previous college I went to! The campus feels more inviting and open, settled in a safe environment, with great classes and professors, and getting the best education for a fair cost! Though the dorms and food are fine, they could be better, and if you're someone that likes to party, then don't be too impressed, since you either gotta go off campus, or be in some sort of academic club or nerd group to party. Overall, it's a must choose for anyone going into college!