Southwestern Assemblies of God University is a comfortable, small campus that offers personal and engaging education. Make friends who feel more like family. Grow your faith through chapel services. Feel the team spirit at sports games. Compete in intramurals and friendly dorm competitions. Join in campus music and arts events throughout the year. Discover entertainment in our historic town, or explore Dallas or Fort Worth just 20 minutes away. You can even travel the world through missions trips or study abroad.
Southwestern Assemblies of God University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Rates starting at 4.04% APR + 1% Cash Back
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.44 responses
Biblical Studies167 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies79 Graduates
Business Administration and Management36 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities26 Graduates
Human Services20 Graduates
Missionary Studies17 Graduates
Religious Education16 Graduates
Counseling Psychology15 Graduates
Foundations of Education13 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.45 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.76 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Southwestern Assemblies of God University Reviews
If you're looking to party, don't come here. If you're looking to grow, then come and take advantage of relationships with friends, faculty, and administration. The academic rigor here is not exactly what I had hoped it would be, but a university's classes don't need to pummel you into the ground for you to learn beneficial information.
Overall, this is an awesome place to be challenged in your faith, to sharpen and refine it, and to figure out God's purpose for you. This school holds fast to the Bible as its direction as an institution.
I can barely recognize the freshman me who came here a few years ago. Southwestern didn't "fix" me, but the people here modeled for what it really looks like to honor God with your life while still being a fun, normal individual.