Southwestern Adventist University Reviews

My experience here in this university has been great. I have learned so much over the two years i have been here. I like the enviroment of the University, it has really good teachers that really care about you and your succes. Also the school has really good programs.
Southwestern is extremely welcoming. The atmosphere is refreshing there. The spiritual experience is like no other. Everyone knows everyone and at Southwestern, you're a part of a great big family. It's truly amazing.
I mostly like the campus life and the friendliness I’ve been receiving from some people and staff. I also like the area of Keene because it’s quiet and peaceful. The people who live in the area are very friendly as well. The only thing I would like to be changed is the spiritual condition of the campus
Start Your Review of Southwestern Adventist University
What I like about SWAU, is how spiritually we have become. And how we get together in Christ. I love how everyone is so friendly here.
Southwestern Adventist University has a unique program where students can learn God's purposes in this world. Also, they have varieties of sports where all students are eligible to participate.
The student body is very diverse and it is a spiritual campus, where everyone is kind and willing to pray with you.
SWAU is a good school. The class sizes are small and the professors are accessible. The food isn't the best especially if you have an allergy.
Southwestern is extremely welcoming. The atmosphere is refreshing there. The spiritual experience is like no other. Everyone knows everyone and at Southwestern, you're apart of a great big family. It's truly amazing.
My experience at Southwestern Adventist university was great. I liked all my classes and was happy with all the financial help they are willing to give. I also like all the activities that the student association puts together and the school's whole atmosphere.
Southwestern Adventist University is a great school. Wonderful teachers who would help you pass with good grades, friendly environment with nice people, musically inclined environment, and people that would always pray for you when you are sad, broken and overwhelmed.
Southwestern is a small University, while some really detest that, I found that coming here has been one of the best things that I have decided to do. Since it's an Adventist University, talking about God in almost every class is a given.
There are a lot of people here from different countries and backgrounds
The courses in the school are good and the professors and teachers are always willing to help you when you need it
It's very peaceful and quiet. The dorms are well maintained and in good shape as well
We have a good athletic department. People are usually involved in the sports that are offered here and everyone is usually in school spirit during games
Our campus is very safe and secure. As a student here we have not had any crimes happen here on our campus.
It's usually easy to find a job within your field of education
Start Your Review of Southwestern Adventist University
The academics here are good
We don't really have one here
I love how I know all my professors and several of them have become mentor figures in my life.