Southwestern Adventist University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Adventist
Southwestern Adventist University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies13 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science10 Graduates
Elementary Education7 Graduates
Fire Science and Fire Fighting5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.51 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.73 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Southwestern Adventist University Reviews
I wouldn't choose any other place to get my nursing degree. Program only takes 2.5 years to get your BSN from beginning to the end. Very supportive friends that soon become your family away from home. Also SWAU has a diverse student population that really promotes cultural awareness. Faculty and staff very supportive, helpful, and friendly. Everyone here is like a family!
Southwestern Adventist University has a unique program where students can learn God's purposes in this world. Also, they have varieties of sports where all students are eligible to participate.
Southwestern is extremely welcoming. The atmosphere is refreshing there. The spiritual experience is like no other. Everyone knows everyone and at Southwestern, you're apart of a great big family. It's truly amazing.