Southwest Wisconsin Technical College Reviews

Southwest Wisconsin Technical College has helped guide me through college. This school believes in their students and getting them to success no matter what it takes.
Very friendly staff, small class sizes, you feel like people actually care about you, not like you're just part of a paycheck.
Southwest technical college has some great instructors if you are not in the nursing program. The nursing instructors I feel love to see you fail, and are not supportive. They are unprofessional and disrespectful to their nursing students. I would NOT recommend this college to any students that are considering to enter into the associate degree nursing program.
Start Your Review of Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
The instructors are very knowledgeable of what they are teaching and they will do anything to help you succeed. They dedicate their office hours to students if they have questions or need one-on-one help with anything. The dorms are very nice, they're set up more like apartments than dorm rooms which is nice. From what I've experienced of the college food, it's good. They have a different meal everyday (hot or cold) plus a salad bar and a section for desserts. They have quite an array of programs that they offer which is nice for people who don't have access to a certain program at a college not in their area. They don't offer athletics other than intramural sports like basketball. The campus is safe because almost always there a police officer on campus during the day and SWTC offers Criminal Justice so officers-in-training are almost always present as well. SWTC is very strict about their alcohol policy in the dorms so there isn't much of a party scene.
The flexibility is the best, it has helped me in a number of different ways ranging from taking care of my daughter to household chores and still being able to get my schooling done
I really like that the online courses have the flexibility than traditional classroom
They help students in the job field after graduation
I have to flexibility of online courses
After this course the prospects are going to help me greatly as I plan to open my own business
I haven't been enrolled for that long yet. What I have seen and done for schooling is very resourceful stuff that I had no knowledge or very little knowledge of
I have had an excellent experience with teachers and other staff, I am doing an all online course. The teachers are prompt to answer any of my questions. Along with assisting me anyway they can.
I work full-time and yet am able to take classes to become an RN. The evening and online courses are plentiful and make it very easy to work around my work schedule.
My online experience has been very good. Blackboard is easy to use. All the online processes I have used have been user friendly.
I have not had any experience with this at this time, unable to rate.
The last class I took had an excellent instructor. Clinicals were excellent. I can not say anything negative against the programs I have taken and the experiences I have had.
I am just starting my program here, so I haven't had a lot of exposure to this area. I have heard from other nursing students that the hire rate after graduation is very good.
They provide both a full-time and a part-time program, which is perfect for someone like me that has to work a full-time job but would like to further my education. Many options for online classes available.
Start Your Review of Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
My instructors have been amazing. They are excellent at teaching without making it boring.
My program teaches us about different aspects of the human services field. Through two internship, students are given the opportunity to experience and choose what area they wish to pursue after graduation.
As a student coming back to school, It wasn't easy to get readjusted after so many years out of school. My teachers were extremely helpful and encouraged me over and over again.