Southwest Georgia Technical College Reviews

It is a good technical college. However, if you are looking for a traditional college atmosphere I would recommend going somewhere bigger.
The name recently changed to Southern Regional Technical College. The teachers are friendly and the classes are small, but if you need to get in touch with a specific person it's like pulling teeth.
I love this school! Professors are awesome! And all of the other staff i have come in contact with over the last two years!!
Start Your Review of Southwest Georgia Technical College
I am currently enrolled in the ASN Nursing bridge program. The class size are small which allows more personalization with the professors as well as with your class mates. The professors are very knowledgeable in the materials they are teaching and they are willing to help when help is needed.
The program fits my work schedule.
I have just started taking classes.
I have not graduated so I do not have any experiences with the post-grad services.
It fits my schedule with my regular job.
The instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable.
The instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable.
I had no problems with getting my admissions papers completed and accepted. The staff was very helpful. The only problem I have with this college is that it does not accept Federal Student Loan Aid, as I do not qualify for HOPE or PELL. It is very hard to get enough scholarships to help. I am attempting to further my education so I can make more money.
I have had no problems getting information to this college. I have always been able to speak with someone or get a return call about any questions I may have.
Very informative and easy to understand.
I will graduate in December 2016 so I am not familiar with the post-grad services at this school.
I would apply for a scholarship through Archbold Hospital but I do not intend on staying in Thomasville to work after graduation. I live in Waycross at the present and hope to continue my employment at the Ware County Health Department.
I begin my classes next week so I have not been in classroom/clinical yet. Our Orientation was very organized and informative.
Associate of Science in Nursing is the program I have been accepted into. The program at this college fits well with my work schedule so I can continue to get a 90% pay time paycheck while taking annual leave to attend to days during the week.
Start Your Review of Southwest Georgia Technical College
The faculty has helped me with all questions and concerns.
financial aid suspension explanation long process to go through to get unsuspended
workload isnt bad at all