Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools is ...
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
- C+Bryant & Stratton College - Richmond
- 4 Year
- North Chesterfield, VA
- 245 reviews
- BPiedmont Virginia Community College
- 2 Year
- Charlottesville, VA
- 194 reviews
- CJ Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 518 reviews
- C+Southside Virginia Community College
- 2 Year
- Alberta, VA
- 116 reviews
Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools Reviews
Review Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
You have a schedule beginning at each semester. It will tell you when you have class, clinicals, tests, etc. and there is no changing of your schedule. In a way that is bad because it is sometimes hard to work around this schedule. The professors are usually helpful. The class is about 30 students per classroom and you will receive powerpoints and other texts to help with each lecture. You also have a lab to practice hands on things such as IVs.
Small classrooms, offer more attnetion while learning.
Since there are only 3 different programs in this school, nursing being the largest, the school puts a lot of pressure on us. The job opportunities, experience, and curriculum are all things that I obtain a lot of here at SRMCPS.