Southside Regional Medical is an elite for-profit college located in Petersburg, Virginia in the Richmond Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 9 undergraduate students. Admissions is extremely competitive as the Southside Regional Medical acceptance rate is only 10%. Popular majors include Nursing, Radiation Therapy, and Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician. Graduating 100% of students, Southside Regional Medical alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $51,200.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
- CBryant & Stratton College - Richmond
- 4 Year
- North Chesterfield, VA
- 254 reviews
- NGCentura College - Richmond Main
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 18 reviews
- B+Piedmont Virginia Community College
- 2 Year
- Charlottesville, VA
- 209 reviews
- NGSentara College of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Chesapeake, VA
- 30 reviews
Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools Reviews
You have a schedule beginning at each semester. It will tell you when you have class, clinicals, tests, etc. and there is no changing of your schedule. In a way that is bad because it is sometimes hard to work around this schedule. The professors are usually helpful. The class is about 30 students per classroom and you will receive powerpoints and other texts to help with each lecture. You also have a lab to practice hands on things such as IVs.
Small classrooms, offer more attnetion while learning.
Since there are only 3 different programs in this school, nursing being the largest, the school puts a lot of pressure on us. The job opportunities, experience, and curriculum are all things that I obtain a lot of here at SRMCPS.