Southern Utah University is ...
NCAA Division I-AA
Big Sky Conference
Southern Utah University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.91 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.91 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.91 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities300 Graduates
Elementary Education65 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching58 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science41 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management30 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.111 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.154 responses
After Southern Utah University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.68 responses
Southern Utah University Reviews
Review Southern Utah University
I love SUU! They are committed to their students and want the best for you. They always have events going, tons of free food and events. They want you to get out there and have fun on top of classes and studying. Their library is brilliantly set up to accommodate all levels of needs and have computers and printers for those (me!) that don't have one at their dorm
SUU is a fantastic school! My experience here has been a very positive one. My small class size, and amazing professors have made my learning personal and I have been able to get the help I need to be successful. The campus is beautiful and the student body are welcoming. I have loved me time here at SUU and am very excited for my future here.
I currently attend SUU and have loved the last couple years attending here. The class sizes are perfect, and it's so easy to have a relationship with your professor and academic advisor. There's so much one on one and great help whenever you need it. There are so many resources and you are taught the best way to use them. Great preparation for grad school!