Southern Polytechnic State University is ...
NAIA Division I
Southern States Athletic Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.38 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.38 responses
After Southern Polytechnic State University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Southern Polytechnic State University Reviews
Review Southern Polytechnic State University
I love Kennesaw State University. Before the merger I was at Southern Polytechnic State University. Since we merged with Kennesaw, I'm on the same campus still, however I still visit the main one sometimes as well, whether it be for a class I'm taking or for food or events. Overall I have had a great experience with everything here at Kennesaw State University and would recommend it to any High School Senior applying to colleges and trying to figure out what they want to do and where they want to go!
Our school is not at downtown, but I like it. The museum here are great and professor may told you what events at what museum this week. Some of them are free, and you can go there to learn something. I'm not go out off campus at night, because it's dark, but the police at campus have high efficiency and they guard the campus everyday. Our school is close to Walmart, and we have a very cute trolley bus to take us to the Walmart every Wednesday and Thursday. Overall, I like my school. It's great!
If I had any tips for getting financial aid, it would be to ask as many questions as possible. Also, the more scholarships the better! I was confused for the financial aid process, and to be honest I still am. However, the people from the financial aid office helped me very nicely, and I understand at least a little. However, it would be nice if they did not make it so complicated.