Southern New Hampshire University Reviews

2,040 reviews
SNHU is an intimate campus with kind and supportive professors. They need to stop working on new building and improve the ones they have. They have to work on expanding other programs than business,math, and sports including English and Culinary.
Such a great school, all the staff is so friendly and helpful. They are all there to make sure your experience is the best one you can have and it is affordable to attend.
I loved the support from the professors but feel like we could use more experience working with communication applications like Google Analytics.
Start Your Review of Southern New Hampshire University
Extremely supportive staff. Love it and how they made it so easy to glide right into my masters program. Never wait on hold too long. The workload is reasonable and I enjoy the online program setup very much.
The campus is very modern and rebuilt and they put a lot of money into having the best buildings and technology. The area is perfect too, right outside a city so it isn't too crowded but not too boring.
Getting the application completed was almost too easy, my academic adviser checks in with me weekly, the online course system works very well, and so far all of the professors have been very engaged!
The courses are bunched together, but flexible for online students like me. I have been able to get in contact w/ advisers and staff weeks before classes start. I enjoy the accepting environment, being autistic, it felt safe. The tuition is the best part, their none-profit, so there are no outlandish fees. You can take out a federal loan, while taking Bachelor-degree-level courses. Don't wait, sign-up and they send you a welcoming package w/ an snhu fidget-spinner!!!
SNHU has mad my entire experience Co returning to school (after graduating 20 years prior!) a wonderful experience. The academic advisors are well trained and extremely helpful, while all instructors are well qualified. The availability of many online training platforms is beyond measure. Proud to be an SNHU student!
Excellent support from the professors and fellow students. A great environment to learn in and an overall great school. Happy I chose SNHU.
I have had an excellent experience so far, I am in my second term, and have found the online schooling to be much smoother than I had anticipated. My classes are challenging and I have already learned so much.
I am a senior and I’m truly grateful for attending this college. I would recommend this school to others. Very helpful staff and great professors that are always there.
I love this university the people are friendly.. and most of all they want to see you succeed every time i was told by my advisor that he would call for a follow up he sure did!! Enrollment was easy as 123
I am completing online classes at Southern New Hampshire University. It has been a great experience and teachers are very supportive in your learning.
I am taking online courses through SNHU. Everyone has been great from the beginning. It does require hard work, paying attention to the school time frame. It works great for my family and work schedule. I would highly recommend this college to anyone looking for online classes.
Great culture and education! They keep even the online students super involved. Flexible scheduling, dedicated associates and a great education
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
So far so good the process has been positive. They are very thorough with the admissions process. Very pleased with the information provided.
Start Your Review of Southern New Hampshire University
The college is so easy to work with, both the academic counselors and financial counselors were great. My advice for someone else that wants to start an undergraduate degree is take one class a semester so you can focus better
Southern New Hampshire University is a great way to get your degree if you are a returning student like myself. The advisors are great and help you along the way and are there to help you to be successful.
Being an Active Duty member in the United States Coast Guard and raising a family is tough together and tougher while going to school at the same time. SNHU made online courses quick but intense and my adviser helped me every class, one class at a time and successfully completed my Associate in Science Degree in Computer Information Technology. With that degree I successfully received a commission in my service as a Junior Officer in the IT field, expanding my opportunities and advancing my career. I will be returning to finish my bachelor's.