1,917 reviews
  1. Manchester, NH
  2. 4 Year

Southern New Hampshire University Reviews

1,917 reviews
I have started my 6th term at SNHU and I couldn't have picked a better school. My advisor is so helpful and goes above and beyond to answer my questions or help me in any way. I am an online student and the blackboard program is so easy to navigate. If I have a problem with an assignment, the professors are fast to help me. I think they only thing I could suggest to improve is making the online programs more user friendly on all web browsers.
I love that SNHU makes me returning to school online so easy. The professors and my advisor are extremely helpful. I love how the online program is setup to work with the working adult. The thing I love the most however is that I don't feel overwhelmed or pressured about going to school and working full-time because with my schedule everything fits.
They worked with me on payments and helped me find scholarship opportunities. Their schedules are open and up to you. Great advisors.
Review Your College
Good instructors and easy to navigate software for online classes. As a full time worker (and a part time student) SNHU offered me the right mix of classes, majors and course work for someone who can only take online courses. The opportunity to post with other students has been rewarding. The instructors respond to my questions in a very timely manner. The cost is very affordable. I am very pleased with SNHU and would recommend it to other adults who can not attend regular classes during the day.
Southern New Hampshire University has a supportive staff to help you in your career path. The professors give feedback quickly and the school has many resources to utilize. Career advisers are available 24 hours a day as well as technical advisers. The financial department is helpful in getting you the information you need regarding financing your education. The courses are challenging and you have a variety to choose from. This is an excellent college for your education. I am currently in there online study courses.
My experience at SNHU has honestly not begun yet. However, through countless hours of research I have found it to be a safe haven of a school. With one of the lowest tuition rates I have ever seen! As far as what would I like to see changed... nothing! I love everything about this school.
Easy for adult learners, offers support for online platform, allows for you to move within modules easily, you can work ahead if you prefer, teachers are always available, support is reachable for scheduling new classes, ordering books is easy as supplies are automatically linked to courses upon registering.
Friendly staff, always helpful and ready to help. Online courses are easy to maneuver. Classes really work towards degrees, and courses are easy to apply for.
What I like about the SNHU Campus is how it's always evolving with many different changes. Within three years of me being here, it's changed drastically with new buildings popping up everywhere, a new dormitory, two new office spaces, and a new quad that is frequented by students. SNHU changes every year and for the better, it's nice to see the money we put into the school actually being put into use for the students and everyone involved.
I've been enrolled at SNHU for a few months and so far it has been great. The teachers here respond quickly and are extremely helpful. The classes are run pretty well. They offer a great selection of courses.
I'm an online student at Southern New HampsHampshire University, but the advisors and professors really do care about their students and understanding the material. The only thing I would change is to take out extra classes that have nothing to do with the student's major.
I love the atmosphere. I feel at home so I'm not in a bad feeling space when I'm here. Ive met some wonderful students and staff and it's truly a great fit for keeping me in line in different aspects.
This school has been fantastic. The advisors are knowledgeable and friendly as they guide you to your academic goal. The professors are patient, knowledgeable, and involved in your education. The tuition is reasonable and the books seem to be about average price. I would recommend this school!
Beautiful new library /media center. Tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Application process was very efficient. Financial package was complete and easy to understand.
SNHU Online works really well for anyone with a busy life and hectic schedule. The courses are well laid out and the professors are all engaged in the area in which they teach
Southern New Hampshire University has a wonderful small campus that offers great classes with teachers that are willing to always help the students.
I decided to go to college on line at SNHU. It has been an amazing experience thus far. Extremely helpful with lots of student services. Great programs to choose from too!
Review Your College
My experience at Southern New Hampshire University has been nothing but great times. It is a great school, they keep you informed and updated constantly on how your doing and if you need any help. I do online classes through this school so sometimes it is not easy to get the help you need but with the way they do things at SNHU it is so easy to get the help I need whenever I need it. Signing up for classes is a breeze, ordering books is always great and teachers are awesome and very helpful!
From the moment you express interest in going to SNHU you will get advisors who will help you through every step, answer every question, and are always there when you need them, for anything. Great array of classes to choose from too.
I just started at SNHU or should I say I just got accepted and am looking to go to school there. So far they seem to be pretty nice there and fairly helpful. I have heard they are a really good school so I am really excited to start classes there!!