Southern New Hampshire University is a nonprofit, accredited institution with more than 3,000 on-campus students, over 80,000 online students, and an alumni network of over 90,000, making us one of the fastest growing universities in the nation.
With an 85-year history of meeting the needs of our students, SNHU offers over 300 undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs that keep pace with new technologies and professional requirements. Recognized as a "Most Innovative" regional university by U.S. News & World Report, SNHU continues to reinvent affordable, accessible higher education.
Southern New Hampshire University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.258 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.313 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.313 responses
Liberal Arts and Humanities1,388 Graduates
Information Science468 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections366 Graduates
Creative Writing333 Graduates
Healthcare Management307 Graduates
Corporate Communications238 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.271 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.332 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.238 responses