- 4 Year
- MANCHESTER, NH
- Academicsgrade C+
- Valuegrade C
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade A
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade B+
- Professorsgrade C
- Locationgrade A minus
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade A
- Student Lifegrade A+
- Safetygrade A
Southern New Hampshire University is a nonprofit, accredited institution with more than 3,000 on-campus students, over 80,000 online students, and an alumni network of over 90,000, making us one of the fastest growing universities in the nation.
With an 85-year history of meeting the needs of our students, SNHU offers over 300 undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs that keep pace with new technologies and professional requirements. Recognized as a "Most Innovative" regional university by U.S. News & World Report, SNHU continues to reinvent affordable, accessible higher education.
Southern New Hampshire University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Business3,168 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities2,030 Graduates
- Psychology1,201 Graduates
- Nursing977 Graduates
- Healthcare Management969 Graduates
- Accounting921 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Corrections796 Graduates
- Information Science730 Graduates
- Corporate Communications497 Graduates
- Creative Writing442 Graduates
- Mix of Online and on Campus0%
- On Campus4%
- Online Student37%
- I am an online undergraduate student14%
- Come see us in our very own "The Last Chapter Pub"2%
- Cares so much about students!15%
- Love it!14%
- Great value12%
- SNHU is amazing and cares so much about students!5%
Southern New Hampshire University Reviews
I am so grateful that they have given me the chance to achieve my dreams and do the unthinkable. I thought that being a mother would automatically disqualify me from getting an education. If you are looking for a college that can work with your busy schedule and has an understanding staff, choose SNHU. They offer so many different programs and even accommodate your disabilities to make your experience a good one. I have never felt more at home.