Southern New Hampshire University is a nonprofit, accredited institution with more than 3,000 on-campus students, over 80,000 online students, and an alumni network of over 90,000, making us one of the fastest growing universities in the nation.
With an 85-year history of meeting the needs of our students, SNHU offers over 300 undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs that keep pace with new technologies and professional requirements. Recognized as a "Most Innovative" regional university by U.S. News & World Report, SNHU continues to reinvent affordable, accessible higher education.
Southern New Hampshire University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.258 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.283 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.283 responses
Business Administration and Management1,024 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities873 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies327 Graduates
Creative Writing247 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections190 Graduates
Corporate Communications179 Graduates
Graphic Design114 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.241 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.302 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.238 responses