Southern Careers - Corpus Christi East is a for-profit college located in Corpus Christi, Texas. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 360 undergraduate students. The Southern Careers - Corpus Christi East acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Coding, and Welding. Southern Careers - Corpus Christi East alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $17,000.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Southern Careers Institute - Corpus Christi East
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Southern Careers Institute - Corpus Christi East
- NGSouth Texas Vocational Technical Institute - Corpus Christi
- 2 Year
- Corpus Christi, TX
- 12 reviews
- NGSouth Texas Vocational Technical Institute - McAllen
- 2 Year
- McAllen, TX
- 1 review
- B-Angelina College
- 2 Year
- Lufkin, TX
- 248 reviews
- NGProfessional Careers Institute
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 7 reviews
Southern Careers Institute - Corpus Christi East Reviews
Registration is simplified with meeting to ensure ease of enrollment. Only a select programs are optional, pretty much split between medical and business. Teachers are helpful because classes aren't so huge.
I am going to be certified in Medical Assistant. The school is going to help me get a job and the experience is nice. I really enjoy myself, although hoped this school would have had a way to advance my career such as a way to train us to take the state licensing test for Registered nurse after we became Medical Assistants.
I think there should be more options as to loans, or scholarships available.