Southern California Health is a for-profit college located in Los Angeles, California. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 92 undergraduate students. The Southern California Health acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Massage Therapy and Bodywork, Physical Therapy Technician, and Medical Insurance Coding.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Southern California Health Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Southern California Health Institute
- C+Bates Technical College
- 2 Year
- Tacoma, WA
- 77 reviews
- NGUpper Cape Cod Regional Technical School - Adult Education
- 2 Year
- Bourne, MA
- NGTexas Health School
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- NGSan Juan Bautista School of Medicine
- 4 Year
- Caguas, PR
Southern California Health Institute Reviews
The counselor did say it was a flat fee of 15,000 and it turned out to be more then that, which made a big difference because I will have to pay money out of pocket. They filled out your fafsa right there with you and were very helpful as far as financial aid but they don't have any scholarships.
The class registration process is very easy, they have two schedules you can do, either night or day classes. They have free tutoring if your ever in need of some help.
Classroom sizes are great. Not too many students forced into one class so there's much one on one time with the instructor to really get the tools needed for our career.